Screenshots

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
in the backend, you cant. That are predefined sizes, 200, 400 and full size.

Using css you can crop them though in the output. Which do you want to change ( newest members? stats? where? ). Then i can help out as to which css rule to edit

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Right you properbly didnt had that rule if you dont use the default skin parabola, might not had been a requirement for that skin

PPNSteve

PPN Top 50
Hey, I'm having an issue with some screenshots.. for example, http://pokemoninfinityx.blogspot.com.br renders a login screen and not the site (i've tested the url, it does load the site in all browsers.)

Also when I gen the screenshot, the server returns:
Code:
�PNG IHDR5؂Z IDATx��y�,�u�y������v�����~�I��(��-S�#J���iӳ8�Q!�1b'�# N��N��1��c$�1&q�9��DA<� �X2��4���w�۷�}������^����K��}��~���=�|�9ƣ�>:��#��r�\,�ͦV�5 9<<<::�j��l6e[��l���s"���b�VKM$��8����h��f���EDkީ�4M۶����ɉeY�|� ���\����Ph�Z��������wzz*�J6���Ŧөa�Z��͛�px�Xж\.���M�\��"���O�D$�N�F�|?���)�����L��`0������ۛN��H�����y�N��p:�������������h�u��ry�^ �B��&��^�GS�b��`0�i �"�8N �<�_�ѱ|�>:��^���f�����0�u=�3�ϗ���y�i���h�����Ο��)�˧���Lf2� ��|�#r�\���R�����O�B��n�N˲r����9[:{���;;D$�͆B!�q...���p8d�4M���k�����I�Tһإ\�������`0��}�R�T��e��b���d2��T*�YC&����|>/"�L���v��#�'�F����6��f�I�R�Fc�4䠡�������q<7Ms:�j���4O��^9�ϳf���l6s]��/��[�u��M�{�h���R)?T�͍?���y��P'���[�V��-���b��|>�v�����6n�m;& �0���a0\.�<��ɲ�p8��f��f0,�J��i;Y��A��:����r���lL�l���b����d2����j w�3>��׾�5˲��"`��J�2"��t:���4Iot]�Z�.��K��\��_��f���t:}zz�Z��@>�gӷ,k0����jŜN$�Ri08��8N8.��N��@�j�*����u�T*��l��e ��t�/vpp07� �Ͷ�DR�T�ݎF���<�LF����s���z����H$�&hY��y��32��%���f����&�m�qX�Tj�\��A��j�n�4M�eY�`0�JM��\.�+"�r���"�J9� ����t:eЪ��=�S�Tf���y��&��L���b\��f���<�2��ގ��'�mݾ�:)�`�q�1~!A�ޏȩP��k���d�ce?�ہ�;�x���^�f�}?���]r8���� {�b�r���-������w�=.?��]�s�]��{����;�J>��ޝy">y�I���,��NW�����s�D|"�>qg-(��b~�Y����p8��lB���C�,�/c�A`k ��mO&�|v�D"�\.Y��T��h4ʁ�^��7D��A�7��O�S��b�X4���lt��8���c�u���h��9��p8�y^>��B�ш�=ϋ��Lf0l6��d�y^ ��b��x�����R��p��g9��a��*�/��@ �
ETC...

Any thing you can do on your end Mark? Anyone have any ideas here?

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
this is the screenshot from our end, and what your list would have copied.

PPNSteve

PPN Top 50
thats not whats happening when I generate it from my list.. I just regen'd it and i get the random chars and the noted login page screen

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
delete that file via FTP, then regenerate and you should be good to go,

PPNSteve

PPN Top 50
Ok this is becoming a bit annoying..... went to gen 3 screens, one new and 2 waiting (update) requests and when I gen them I get this:

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
hmm never seen anything like that before, can you provide teh URL's that are doing this? and any clues what might be different about these?

PPNSteve

PPN Top 50
Thing is is we don't know the URLs for regen requests.. it just show # awaiting and then pops up the screen gen window. (Perhaps a edit request type of listing for screenshot updates should be presented here)

only difference that I saw is there was one new request for a just approved site and 2 pending updates.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
well that gobbly gook you are seeing on the screen is an image being shown in text... likely due to cURL handling (or mishandling it) really not sure why its displaying like that for you. In the past 3 days I have probably generated 300+ screenshots without any issue at all, I also personally generated all your members (several hundred) originally without any issue, so I am at a loss what the trouble is... it could be network problems, corrupt image transfers, possible mod_security settings... really dont know as the issue is not duplicatable for me.

I will improve the pending requests bit so you can review the sites before they are rendered, but I have also not had any issues with it as is on my lists.

PPNSteve

PPN Top 50
yeah was gonna say its some sort of MIME failure anyway.. not sure what's causing it. If its somehow mod_security, we are currently running the default rules that come with the cPanel implementation of mod_sec on this server.

I did also notice on another regen, that sometimes you need to manually delete the existing image (as mentioned previously) to get the new one to stick.. perhaps its related?

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
you should not need to delete the pre-existing image, by default it should overwrite without any problems. But if you can confirm this is an issue in your environment, I can add a function to delete the original before the new one is copied over.

PPNSteve

PPN Top 50
it seems to be hit or miss..... sometimes works, other times doesn't
no matter if original screen was black-screen or not.

I'd love to find out what is causing it so it can be fixed, but at this time I really have no idea