Screenshots

Anna

Wow! This was an update to die for! Works like a charm (knock on wood!)!!! And that comes from someone who have had huuuuuuuuuuuuuge problems with screenshots over the years!

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
those 2 sub domains have DNS problems, our screenshot server is unable to resolve them.

"No nameservers found at parent nameserver."

Also you have waaaaaay overstated your problem... you claim "some work but most do not"... this is not true (or you dont understand what the word MOST means) :) .

Allow me to clarify, All of your screenshots work except 2 and not a surprise they are both on the same domain and both have missing nameservers!

those 2 sub domains have DNS problems, our screenshot server is unable to resolve them.

"No nameservers found at parent nameserver."

Also you have waaaaaay overstated your problem... you claim "some work but most do not"... this is not true (or you dont understand what the word MOST means) :) .

Allow me to clarify, All of your screenshots work except 2 and not a surprise they are both on the same domain and both have missing nameservers!
thanks for your good response!

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe the server is hanging or something and needs a restart, iam not sure since Mark manages the server. Guess he replies in 2-3 hours, but dont take me for it, dunno how log he sleeps on weekends :)

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
please try it now, I just rebooted the windows screenshots server, if your using the new linux server that one is confirmed working fine.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Start a private conversation with me providing your API key so I can investigate