• Sports

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Regional

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • TV / Movies

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters

Anna

There should be an "Other" choice as well since I believe at least some of us does not fit either category..

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Lets use a post as other to list those that do not fit, I am not able to add any more choices to the poll

proxydesign

Visiolist-Fan
Community for blogs, where they can see their blog-statistics. Perfect script which is highly customized, and a great, great support on this forum which result in one more year-subscription of Visiolist after the renewal. :)

freecashpro

Professional Web Developer & Coder
My niche isn't listed as well there. My top site lists (I run six of them under various platforms) all deal with the lucrative topic of earning money online and more specifically GetPaidTo (GPT) sites and CPA Affiliate Networks though Affiliate Programs, Referral Programs, Paid To Click (PTC) sites, Work At Home Business Opportunities, and the like are also listed. I always insist that any program or opportunity listed need to be of the totally FREE to join and earn variety (no investment required)

Oh, and if anyone is interested in the top site list platforms I run... The newest is (probably obvious) is happily VisioList (still building), another is a custom modified version of Aardvark (soon to be converted / upgraded to VisioList, and the rest of the platforms I don't think it would be appropriate to mention here (though none of them measure up to VisioList) :)

morrigan

I put the "Cute" in "execute"!
My niche is a niche of gaming but I didn't vote because it's not video gaming. It's for Playby Post Roleplay gaming.