VisioList 1.4

movies111

BTW, right now I have "error 500" and in my log I see this:

[01-Jan-2016 23:56:27 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Warning: require_once(./sources/sql/.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/username/public_html/mysite.com/index.php on line 56
[01-Jan-2016 23:56:27 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required './sources/sql/.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/username/public_html/mysite.com/index.php on line 56

cajkan

Hello Movies111,
You might have problems with the host, can you please try to install VL on different host like free host and post results ?

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Yes you will probably have issues installing plugins, editing templates and language phrases. You should switch to suphp handler for best results. But if everything's working fine on your site now then you are safe to proceed.

movies111

Yes you will probably have issues installing plugins, editing templates and language phrases. You should switch to suphp handler for best results. But if everything's working fine on your site now then you are safe to proceed.
Hello Mark. My hosting provider says this:

Our shared servers do not use CGI PHP but instead use SuPHP.
This can not be changed on a shared server.
You should consult your software documentation or contact the author of it for instructions how to bypass this requirement.

You say I should use suphp to fix my problem? But according to my hosting provider, I understand my server is already running suphp.
So how to fix my problem?

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Error 500 is usually caused by .htaccess error, file permissions or file ownership, please check your error log to see what the problem is, if your log doesn't reveal anything you will need to ask your host about the cause of the error.

Just noticed you updated earlier with error details, please start a private conversation with FTP and Cpanel login details

Looks like you are experiencing similar issues to this thread http://visiolist.com/community/threads/new-install-1-4-issues.1933/#post-12145

Last edited:

Morus

www.votezone.eu , www.privateserversranking.com
Error

Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /homepages/...../matchedbetting/sources/sql/mysql.php on line 32

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/....../matchedbetting/sources/sql/mysql.php:32) in /homepages/46/d339036285/htdocs/votezone/matchedbetting/install/index.php on line 1319

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Error

Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /homepages/...../matchedbetting/sources/sql/mysql.php on line 32

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/....../matchedbetting/sources/sql/mysql.php:32) in /homepages/46/d339036285/htdocs/votezone/matchedbetting/install/index.php on line 1319
Hello, that is just a warning that MySQL functions have been deprecated in your version of php. You can disable warnings, roll back your php version, or I can send you the new mysqli driver if you would like to test it out.