VisioList 0.5

Djack

Sorry Mark but there are no premium, core, elegantjoin or .DS_store plugins in your upgrade-0.5 file.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
right... core plugin was removed and those functions moved where they belong... (in the core), elegant join plugin was removed (updated plugin can be downloaded from the plugins section here) and I have NO idea what DS_store is but its nto a plugin nor is it a part of visiolist.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
no this upgrade works just fine, and you really need to update as 0.7 is coming out any day. What is the probelm now? did you install the SEO plugin as I instructed? what error are you getting?

The main hurdle to a successful upgrade is not following directions properly. So lets slow down and do this right.

Djack

I've created the languages folder, but i can't create .DS_Store folder...
And i can't access to my admin panel because of errors:

Code:
Warning: include(plugins/.DS_Store/languages/english.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: Not a directory in /public_html/index.php on line 135

Warning: include(plugins/.DS_Store/languages/english.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: Not a directory in /public_html/index.php on line 135

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'plugins/.DS_Store/languages/english.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /public_html/index.php on line 135

Fatal error: Database error in "/public_html/index.php" on line 157

Unknown column 'cat_description' in 'field list' in /public_html/sources/sql/mysql.php on line 88

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know where your getting DS_store from but remove this directory /plugins/.DS_Store/

Its NOT part of Visiolist and was NOT included in the bundle.

Once you have done that install the SEO plugin as instructed.

Djack

There was another toplist on my site for my personal tests, do you think it can be a problem for the update?

Djack

yes Mark :)
I can't install SEO plugins because i can't go into my admin panel, once i have put the password, errors appears...
(I come back in 20 minutes...)

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
If you dont tell me what the errors are its impossible for me to help you.

Take your time when posting these things to ensure you are giving enough information, we have had so many posts on this topic and still not resolved. Take your time, and take care to be clear and thorough.

I would prefer you send me FTP and admin logins so I can just fix this for you, we seem to not be communicating very well, this is a 2 minute job with a 1 hour discussion.