Responsive Default Theme

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Hello all, here is the default theme used on the demo that is still under development. The goal with this theme is to keep the code as minimal and simple as possible so its easy to extend and customize into completely different skins.

Feel free to install it, if you spot any bugs or make any improvements please share here. Hopefully, with a few of you using it and reporting issues/questions I will prioritize working on this more.

Attachments

cajkan

Hello all, here is the default theme used on the demo that is still under development. The goal with this theme is to keep the code as minimal and simple as possible so its easy to extend and customize into completely different skins.

Feel free to install it, if you spot any bugs or make any improvements please share here. Hopefully, with a few of you using it and reporting issues/questions I will prioritize working on this more.
Thanks Mark gonna try this theme and look up the code

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
So I've got a pretty extensive update for this one, if anyone would like it let me know and I'll post the latest bundle. I'm still pluggin away at it so I wont post yet unless somebody wants it.

Last edited:

teamcrisiz

Es wäre sehr toll, wenn dieses Theme verfügbar ist. Ich habe nur aus diesem Grunde mich für dieses Script entschieden. Ist es für die Version 1.7 optimiert? Ich bekomme einige Darstellunsgfehler und die Top 10 besteht nur aus Text.

So I've got a pretty extensive update for this one, if anyone would like it let me know and I'll post the latest bundle. I'm still pluggin away at it so I wont post yet unless somebody wants it.
@Mark ja, bitte!!! :)

Last edited:

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Hello

i have enabled the skin on my freshly installed 1.8 site and found a issue don't know if it have to do with this design

Problem is when i try to vote the page reloads but stays on the vote page

here is a link to try: http://server-ogame.com/index.php?a=in&u=test

grtz corrado
Make sure you are using the theme included with VisioList. This thread should be removed as it is no longer relevant.