Gateway not work

movies111

Hi
Would like to know why my Gateway, clicking any of the 2 buttons, you can not enter the website.

One can see that the page tries to refresh but stays in the Gateway.

What can it be?

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
We need to see the issue in action, hence need your website url and also for which member it does happen

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Sounds like you might be using an out of date skin, I seem to recall a gateway template from a year or 2 ago that had incorrect links.

movies111

We need to see the issue in action, hence need your website url and also for which member it does happen
Sounds like you might be using an out of date skin, I seem to recall a gateway template from a year or 2 ago that had incorrect links.
Hi guys.

I hope you help me soon because I had to change the Gateway for you to reproduce the error.
But I can not leave it so long.

NOTE FROM ADMIN: NOT SAFE FOR WORK! ADULT CONTENT
  1. The website is: http://bit.ly/1hNE0EU
  2. To see the gateway can be accessed via the link in the sidebar at: http://bit.ly/SMlgtA
@Mark: I bought Visiolist last month. Currently I use responsive theme "Bootstrap".
I tried with the theme PARABOLA, but I have the same problem with the Gateway.

Best regards.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Hey bud, when posting adult links you should warn people... sheesh.

I was able to vote without any issue. Landed on gateway, clicked enter and vote... worked fine.

movies111

Hey bud, when posting adult links you should warn people... sheesh.

I was able to vote without any issue. Landed on gateway, clicked enter and vote... worked fine.
Ok Mark, sorry for not warning for the links.

I have cleaned cookies, I changed my browser and I changed IP with VPN.

But when I give click the red button that says "Enter and Vote", I stay in the Gateway and I still see the 2 buttons.

What can it be?

movies111

what browser are you using?
The statistics of the websites on my toplist, are low today.
Which makes me think many also have the same problem as me.

I had to return to remove the Gateway.

But I would use it.

Help me Mark.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
have you modified anything to do with the IP log? or tried to install any modifications that would affect the gateway?

Gateway works for many many users, it worked on your list when i tested it... so troubleshooting should start carefully with what you have done.

movies111

have you modified anything to do with the IP log? or tried to install any modifications that would affect the gateway?

Gateway works for many many users, it worked on your list when i tested it... so troubleshooting should start carefully with what you have done.
All I have edited is the theme.
what do you mean by "IP log"?

I could give you FTP access to help me?

Regards.

movies111

the database table

FTP will not help, I cannot reproduce your problem. I was able to click through your gateway without any issue at all.
Hi Mark
So what solution will you give me?

You can not help me with this problem friend.

Best Regards

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
If I cannot see the problem, its impossible for me to offer a solution. The Gateway works just fine in all cases.

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Did you tried disabling all plugins? Something must interfere ( on your end )

If it works for Mark, its clear that it works, so something might conflict with your IP/VPN