Resource icon

Contact Form 1.7

No permission to download

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Mark submitted a new resource:

Contact Form - Ads a simple contact form to your VisioList

Adds a simple contact page that is easily customized via template.

Contact page is located at yoursite.com/sendmessage/
If you do not use clean url it is yoursite.com/?a=sendmessage

2) Upload the plugin via the plugin interface
3) Emails are sent to your admin email address as you have it set in admin -> settings
4) if you want to add more form fields, open sendmessage.html and add your HTML, the PHP will auto detect, sanitize it, and include in your message.

I have some passive spam...
Read more about this resource...

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
check the overview tab above :)

Contact page is located at yoursite.com/sendmessage/
If you do not use clean url it is yoursite.com/?a=sendmessage

I will be posting an update to this one very soon as well, needs some nicer default cosmetics etc.

blacklevel

I do not understand why, but I I do not have sendmessage page. I reinstalled plugin a few times, nothing changes..
----------------
Not Found
The requested URL /sendmessage/ was not found on this server.

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Hmm seems some instructions are missing. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We will update it.

Please open up on ftp the file .htaccess ( same place where settings_sql.php is )

Find this line
Code:
################ Beautify dynamic url sets
On a new line below it, add the following. So the friendly url /sendmessage/ works
Code:
RewriteRule ^sendmessage/ index.php?a=sendmessage [L]

I'm getting lots of spam with this thing...
Is there a way to incorporate the reCAPTCHA script used on the site join page into this sendmessage plugin?

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
sure, but capctha for contact form should never be required, feel free to send me a PM with your FTP login so I can ensure you have the basic spam prevention measure in place.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
In that case, Most likley your php configuration is not setup properly, the plugin works. You will need to put on your server admin gat and investigate why your server us not sending mail.