update from aardvark problems

cr33p228

Just to clear things up. Your error log is because you tried running update.php instead of index.php. That is for updating vl to another vl version, hence your error with the language table

So what remains is that the link to upgrade simple not work for you, for whatever reason. So typing /install/?upgrade=1 change anything?
/install/?upgrade=1 change anything? = blank page and error i post here from php logs

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
/install/?upgrade=1 change anything? = blank page and error i post here from php logs
do /install/index.php?upgrade=1 as mark stated.
Somehow it looks like your machine is messing up relative links in the html. So lets try explictly tell the script to use index.php not update.php ( which is happening for you according to the error )

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
we will need FTP login to review and correct your issue first hand. I have requested this for the third and final time in private discussion.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Alright, I have been able to reproduce this update from Aardvark issue and will post a fix within an hour or 2.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
in our private conversation you will find the new updater file that should get you sorted out.