Terms And Conditions

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Experienced some odd behavour on this one as well. Think its related to the error handling
In 0.9 the error handling is changed a bit and we will look this over again by then.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
problem: I did what you said on your post but does not show it had been installed

nothing is suppsoed to show there, that is only for plugins with database changes. Most likely the plugin is working just fine.

autosurf

i add this plugin for the stating my site and i see that you can validate without accept term ?
i see your demo, is ok for this but not in my site ^^
i delete and i download again the plugin, it is the same result ?

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Yes this plugin is very unstable at the moment. At some point we made a change to the core so that it dont work anymore. Totally forgot about this, thanks for thereminder. Please stay tuned, ill post an update on the weekend

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
post #29...oh man, if i dont do something right on i forget it. I get to old....

Normally it activates right on when uploaded, but better wait for the update, onto it right now

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Plugin Updated to 1.1
- Control terms text via admin settings under the security tab
- It now works properly when the box is checked or not ( regarding errors and letting the submission through )

To update simply reupload via admin plugin manager.
If you previously had this plugin installed you have to delete it first!

legendz

AcemanWolf
Plugin Updated to 1.1
- Control terms text via admin settings under the security tab
- It now works properly when the box is checked or not ( regarding errors and letting the submission through )

To update simply reupload via admin plugin manager.
If you previously had this plugin installed you have to delete it first!
Did this process and still don't have it on my website.

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Well the html is not used anymore, but you can keep it for reference.

You also did deleted your old plugin before yes? Only thing i can think off why i doesnt appear if you did not.
plugins/Terms/classes_check_input.php does not exist right?

legendz

AcemanWolf
Well the html is not used anymore, but you can keep it for reference.

You also did deleted your old plugin before yes? Only thing i can think off why i doesnt appear if you did not.
plugins/Terms/classes_check_input.php does not exist right?
I did all the process and when I add a website it won't go through because i didn't check the check box. Try it on your demo.

ftp1.png

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Hmm odd, clearly the right files.
Demo doesnt have it, and it is working properly on our dev list.
If you dont mind send me ftp login and ill investigate what could be wrong on your list

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Ok issue spotted, thank you legendz.
Its incompatible with "elegant join" plugin at the moment. Problem is that that plugin call join_form.html before terms has the chance to include itself.

Please deactive either of the 2 plugins until i post a fix