JoinWithBanner

What do you think about this Plugin?

• Total voters

Morus

www.votezone.eu , www.privateserversranking.com
I think there is an issue with the plugin. When I'm editing member via admin it is showing me error for banner size (see attached image)
Banner size is right so it must be something with the plugin cause without plugin i have no error.

error.png

LemoniscooL

the dimension check is pretty accurate .. even if your image has a height of 41px with allowed 40px it will be rejected

xfhost

Hope to receive mine soon! Ordered and paid on Tuesday. OP has messaged me a few times since but still has not sent me it yet.

LemoniscooL

as i said in the PM i was waiting for you to add me in skype and im not recieveing mail notifications from VisioList anymore (wonder why .. i was relying on those to be informed about any news)
sent the plugins via mail now didnt expect anyone to be not useing skype nowadays

xfhost

Got em! Yeah I try to stay off instant messengers. Between Mumble and my Twitch stream channel, it's already enough distraction.

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure he come here often anymore. Ill let him know via skype that you paid if i see him online.

Might as well gonna remove the paypal button in his threads, that is if he not gonna check here anymore

Anna

OK, we are having some issues with this plugin as well and cant get the last pieces to fit in the puzzle. The form appears just fine, but the banner does not show as added and joined (and yes the banner is the right size). When we were looking for the join_form" class="uiform we could only find join_form not the laste part. So we added class and uiform as well. Not sure if that as it should have been done. Help!?

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
did you actually do step 3 of installation?
Search for name="join_form" class="uiform" and replace it with name="join_form" class="uiform" {$multi_form}
join_form, join_form_existing.html
important is this part {$multi_form} which enables the form to recieve uploads
doesnt matter how your form tag looks, eg
Code:
<form action="{$list_url}/{$url_helper_a}join{$url_tail}" method="post" name="join_form">
whats important is that u add the tmpl tag to it like so
Code:
<form action="{$list_url}/{$url_helper_a}join{$url_tail}" method="post" name="join_form" {$multi_form}>

twiice

I'd love this plugin, I just cant pay right now, My paypals blocked. Could you add me on skype anyway?
Melt.Pels

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
These plugins will all be released at no charge in the coming week or so. Please stay tuned

autosurf

I do not understand, this means that this plugin will be free in a few times?
and you spoke to the plural, it means "Callback Vote Check" will also be free?