Issues Installing

Chrisspitz

Hello I recently purchased VisioList and am having some issues installing.
Before installing I corrected the permissions as stated and everything was green so I continued with the installation. I installed, and an error appeared. My php, mysql, etc. all meet the requirements..

"
Fatal error: Database error in "/home/rubikscr/public_html/minetop100.com/install/index.php" on line 420

Unknown column 'button_url' in 'field list' in /home/rubikscr/public_html/minetop100.com/sources/sql/mysql.php on line 88"

I then deleted the /install directory and when going to my site I receive the error:
"
Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/rubikscr/public_html/minetop100.com/index.php on line 46

Fatal error: Database error in "/home/rubikscr/public_html/minetop100.com/index.php(105) : eval()'d code" on line 7

Table 'rubikscr_minetop._sites' doesn't exist in /home/rubikscr/public_html/minetop100.com/sources/sql/mysql.php on line 88"

Please help as soon as possible if you can : \

EDIT: More problems. I have paid for VisioList and was emailed "VisioList-Beta1" but yet I can't download previous versions from the forums, guess that system isn't automated or I don't have permissions for some reason...

#2 When I signed up I used my affiliate link, yet when I go to my affiliate panel to check my earnings the "link has moved" and won't let me login after that.

#3 I noticed in the email it said I have 9 days to download the file before the link expires, this isn't really a problem but i'm just pointing it out. I downloaded it a few times just in case but anyways I just went back to click on it again and received the error "You have no more download attempts".. .. "9 days to download the file before the link expires" is a little misleading but I guess I should be blaming Swerg who is who you use to manage things like this. Just pointing out the issue isn't really a big deal.

Starting to get unhappy : \

Thanks in advance,
Chris

Chrisspitz

Does anyone know of a better way to contact Mark? I am eager/excited to use Visiolist :|

EDIT: ... More than a day later I am about to just buy an account upgrade through the forum to have access to the files. . Since the system isn't automated. When I do, Mark, you can give me branding removal as well I guess. . . Added you on skype

EDIT2: WOW. Just purchased an account upgrade via the forum as well and still no access to anything. Thought your system would be advanced enough to be automated here with Xenoforo but apparently not. Ugh.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
sorry for the delay, I was out of town for a funeral this weekend. Customer Automation with Xenforo is on the todo list but is not a top priority at the moment as there are more pressing issues to be dealt with first. Thanks for your patience, you should everything you need to get goin now

Chrisspitz

@Aydin
Add Mark on skype his username is osempire

As soon as he sees your order/message he will upgrade it like he did me :|

FordOwnersClubs

Hi Folks,

I've also purchased the debranded version and downloaded version BETA1.

Having entered all the correct details on the install screen, it just forwards me to a blank screen where I obviously cannot do.

Jim

FordOwnersClubs

Hi, thanks very much for the link... I haven't been moved to the customers group (assuming I need to be) so cannot download yet... will patiently await :)

CraigKoz

Hello I am getting the same issues with this.... I just purchased the licenced removal script.... and i was trying to download the new update and I cant yet

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
HI Craig, I have also granted you access to the downloads area now. This process is still manually done so its a bit clumsy while you wait, your patience is appreciated.

On the bright side, VisioList 0.4 will be released within 4 hours :)

FordOwnersClubs

Thanks very much for sorting access guys, I understand when it early days things dont operate quite as you'd ideally like... I'm just happy there is an expansion of Ardvark finally!

FordOwnersClubs

All upgraded, now time to work on a fresh new look... one thing... because I've downloaded from the main download, I obviously have the copyright at the bottom, what do I need to download or what is removed with the 'de-branded' version?

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
I recommend that you keep the template changes to a fair minimum until the advertising system is rolled out in the next couple versions (if you plan on using it anyway). This ad system will probably make a few changes to the templates that you will need to re-apply to your custom skin.

CraigKoz

That's good to know. Thanks for that update I'll work on others things now instead of creating my template Lol

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Indeed, handling skin updates seems to be on of the biggest hurdles facing most scripts, anytime new features are added most likely your going to add templates which means all old skins need updating. I am no stranger to this, and am working to build "DIFF", and "revision saving" into our template editor to simplify this task as much as possible, but if you can wait a couple of weeks that may save you some work.