Your session has expired. Please try again.

daddycaddy

hi there,

I'm having some issues...

I recently updated from 1.5 to 1.8, let's just say it was a journey in itself to do it, as the update script has a lot of issues

either way, I managed to get the 1.8 work and my template it's mostly functional now

my recent issue is that I cannot edit anything in user panel (I can edit in admin panel), every time I try to edit from a normal user I keep getting this error:

Error

Error

any help's appreciated

thanks

legendz

AcemanWolf
hi there,

I'm having some issues...

I recently updated from 1.5 to 1.8, let's just say it was a journey in itself to do it, as the update script has a lot of issues

either way, I managed to get the 1.8 work and my template it's mostly functional now

my recent issue is that I cannot edit anything in user panel (I can edit in admin panel), every time I try to edit from a normal user I keep getting this error:

Error

Error

any help's appreciated

thanks
Hi, I had the same issues before. https://visiolist.com/community/threads/visiolist-1-7.2248/ at the manual edits for VL 1.7 follow the instruction.

falkipictures

License Active
Hi there,
I'm having the same issues. I am following up on my partner's website (as he can't do it anymore) and am completely new to this topic. So we have 1.8 installed and running for a year.
Members wrote they cannot edit anything in their user panel and I tried as well. No editing is possible from user panel. Error message sais session expired, log in again. but acutually not being logged out.
Checked for the manual corrections, they had all been made.
When I switch the theme the user panel works fine, but most of the personalization (header etc) has gone.

Any idea how to fix this easily?

Thanks for your willingness to help newbies

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Responsible for that message is when the csrf token is not present
Code:
{$csrf_token}
which need to be inside the form element. Can you show us the edit_form.html? ( if your_skin/child folder is use, look there )