Wrapper.php not responding

pauline

Hi All,

I finally got my hosting problems sorted but now I'm trying change the color scheme and add the header. I know how to do this but the edit template are is acting up.

I know in the manual it says only to use user.css but when I click on it it says empty. So I have been using wrapper.php.

I can't copy and paste to change my header image url. I can't paste my color for the background. I did successfully add my header but I have a little bit of extra code I need to delete alt="{list_name}"/> as there is already one closing tag at the end of the line and the part I want to delete is showing in the top menu bar.

I went to cpanel to see if I could change it there but there is nothing in the wrapper.php or the user.ccss

I checked the error file and found this.

<h3>{$lng->g_error}</h3><br /> {$error}

the site is http://ltehitcircleads.com

you will see the unwanted code in the top menu and a non working image above the logo. Which I had already fixed and saved but it came back when the edit templates stopped responding.

One of 2 things are happening when I try to edit either when I try to delete and left click my mouse to highlight what I want to delete nothing happens or when I left click my mouse the cursor shows up about 4 lines under where I am clicking and highlights code I don't want to remove.

eg. if I try and highlight the header image. the cursor is highlighting <form action="{?list_url}/ etc instead of the header url.

Thanks in advance and I hope I haven't confused anyone.

Pauline

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
try another browser, I see no reason why or how a simple copy/paste would not work we use these functions without issue every day :)

What browser are you using so I can test further?

also, to be clear to anyone else reading this wrapper.php does not exist. wrapper.html does.

pauline

Hi Mark,

My mistake it is wrapper.html, but in cpanel it says this file is empty. In the admin area the wrapper.html is there but the user.css says empty.

I'm using google chrome, it may be a browser problem, as I've had a similiar problem with admin funtions not working at my traffic exchange, which eventually fixed them self. In the meantime I used firefox. I didn't think to try another browser. Duh after the problem with my te admin hassles and chrome, I should have known to change browers.

I'll let you know how it goes.

Thank You,

Pauline

pauline

Hi again,

Yep it's chrome having a hissy fit again, I can edit in firefox. Sorry for wasting your time, I should have known to try another browser.

Pauline