Woooo Congratulations guys !

CrazyCoder

Yeahhh, as a php coder, not so bad, hihihiiiii, sometimes lost, sometimes great,
i really wanted to CONGRATS Mark, Basti and all people involved in this Project,
VisioList !!!!

You've done something really amazing guys :))))
I am right now coding a special version, special features and complex design,
To one of your regular license buyers, and lets say its a real pleasure to dig into your files,
Modifying them and adapting them to suit my buddy needs.
He just wants something appart, extremly customized,
AND its really easy to follow your thougts on reading at your files,
AND its easy to understand wich part of code does this or dat !!!!

I entered very quickly into the understanding and the knowledge of your structure.
So, once i will be finished, for sure my buddy,
Will proudly come here and Show out his new version.

I would not be able to customized so intensively your VL,
If it was not so so well coded and on a very logical way,
So, CONGRATS TO YOU Mark !!! Congrats to you Basti,
And to all others i dont know :))))))

I made this VL, according to what i've done to my own aardwark top list, html5 & css3 & utf-8,
I mut say it was a piece of cake, even converting all tables to utf-8,
DUE TO THE really good Work done by you guys on coding VL !

Thanks again and may the adventure goes to a very long long way !!!!!

See you :)))))

PS : one day, i promess, i will get enough money to buy MY VL license,
Coding for my buddy, a regular license buyer, gave me an extreme desire to buy one for me too,
So ... one day, its written, i will buy one FOR ME !!
Yepaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ... maybe mummy will help a few, hihiiiiii giving me a few buxs, lol :))))

PS : ( i know, i know, its only 30$ ... but somepeople are extremly poor ... so, ... one day ! :))))))))) )

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the kind words :)

Yea utf8 isnt so hard, most important part is that the upgrader works and checking that all the php functions gets converted to multibyte.

If you customize for your budy, make sure to dig into plugins, if you modify the core updates will be a pain. In case you added new plugin hooks somewhere keep us informed and we will add it to the release so they are not lost on updating

CrazyCoder

ok gonna compile the plugins i already coded :)))
but about the work my buddy asked to me to do,
it was so complex, i had to re write several parts of the core,
You know this guy asked about a crayness, hihiiiii so i had no choice, many stuff was totally impossible to
customize, without modifying the core behavior, but its ok all if just running fine :)

i was dealing with my own sites logos and thumbnails sites system, i created for tip-top-torrents,
my aardwark topsite, but now, am gonna use your fantastic upload banner and screenshot system,
just waiting after my buddy to come back from work and generate a new key for the test site am working on.

so in the while, am just using black background jpg files, for testing my new scripts, hihihiiiii its funny

my buddy is too much busy at this time, to help me, so, i continue to code and to integrate my new codes.

woo by the way, does the basic license allow to register several keys for screenshots ?

its just for the test site am working on, if not, no worry,
i will finish this stuff and once all done,
upload the new version to his existing registered domain.

i just needed some vars, but its ok i found them.

let me, well lets say, 1 or 2 weeks more, and we will show you all,
what i've done with your visiolist, heheeee :)))))

so, right now gonna sleep for a while, its been too much days am coding, my eyes are burning,
hihiiiiiiii

many thanks again about VL, with patiente and imagination and a good code knowledge
seems all is possible, i really do appre"ciate very much this new script,
JUST FANTASTIC one !!!!!!!

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
a) even the most complicated stuff can be done without modifying the core and using only plugins (perhaps with a little FTP upload for adding new /sources/). We can add new hook locations to the core if needed, you should never modify the core files becuase your upgrades will take forever and we usually release a new version every couple of weeks. I know it takes some getting used to, but using plugins correctly for modifications is HUGE advantage.

b) visiolist screenshot API is now 1 key per license

cheers!

CrazyCoder

woo yeah its so right, i can create a new /sources/ files, to be required at the very beginning of the index,
so this file will do the job i need, huuuummm arrffff am stupid, i did not considered this option :)
thanks !
woo its ok for the key, i can code with fake images, as its just the test site,
and once finished we will discover the real pictures on his final domain :)