What banner size for Premium Settings

delphoma

hello I like very much your script, well i have a question: in admin seting,
Premium Settings, it ask:
- Banner Width Max. for Premium Members = ??? px
- Banner Height Max. for Premium Members = ??? px

Please, can you give me what banner size i have to input there. I don't know. So need your help. Or do i have to leave blank?

mk12_20mm

IMHO - You can put any size you want if you are using the premium feature. This may also depend on your site design for sizes. Usually bigger sizes for premium since they are paying for the perk. If you are not using premium then leave it as is. :)

Here is a tidbit regarding standard banners sizes if your not familiar with it ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_banner

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
mk12_20mm is correct, you can put any size you like :) stick with standard banners sizes though as it makes it easier for your members.

I personally like 88x31 or 468x60 for regular banners, and 468x60 or 728x90 for premium banners.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
premium banner replaces the default banner on premium members details pages and ranking entry.

delphoma

ok so according to my site size, you recommand me 468x60?
Another question:
I would like that premium member display on the header before header menu horizontaly. Can you help me, if yes, i will send you ftp details

cajkan

Yes Delphoma, you should use 468x60 px banners for your site, because its based on 960gs ( grid system ).

About the second question i cannot understand that much, maybe you can find some example or give us screenshot?

Kind Regards

delphoma

hello
here is the picture to explain what i mean. So premium member menu will be remove from the left sidebar and will be added as picture say and.