Vote buttons vanished

mucka_tbfm

Mucka Jay
Not sure what we have done but on the gateway page, using parabola red the images have disappeared for enter without voting and enter and vote. Wording is still there. Link to the page is http://www.tbfmonline.co.uk/tbfmfactor/vote

If we go back to parabola then the gateway buttons are there again. Can anyone spot an obvious issue?

mucka_tbfm

Mucka Jay
I've just updated the gateway.html for these changes but same problem. I've even tried copying the gateway.html from the parabola theme (which was working ok when using that theme as default) and still have same problem. The images are definitely still in the img folder, I'm not sure what else could be causing this. I've done some changes to the css but only simple changes like red text to blue text.

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Ah parabola red, i see where the issue is. Because you have a space in your skin name. but in the gateway css which shows the images that is invalid if not quoted.

You have some rules like these in gateway.html
Code:
    background: transparent url({$skins_url}/{$skin_name}/img/bg-buttons-sprite.png) 100% -43px no-repeat scroll;
If you have space in the pat of url(img path) - and {$skin_name} turns to "parabola red", it needs quotes like this
Code:
    background: transparent url("{$skins_url}/{$skin_name}/img/bg-buttons-sprite.png") 100% -43px no-repeat scroll;
That will fix it, there are several css rules where you need to apply this