VisioList Themes

Bart

Heya :)

I'm able to create a few VisioList templates (PSD only) and was wondering if anyone would be able to code them into VisioList, I'm not able to offer any monetary incentive but all themes would be released for free to the people who have purchased VisioList, only catch is that on the template it would have a linkback to my site & and whoever codes the template would also be able to put a linkback of their own.

I'm thinking of creating about 4 designs, if anyone has any ideas please share them :)

I have in mind:
Light theme
Dark theme
Colorful theme
Simple theme

Like i said i can only design so i need someone who would be able to code these into VisioList and update them if need be for every version of VisioList.

This would also benefit the community in general as it would attract more people as they would be able to use a variety of different themes for their VisioList :)

(Can anyone also mention what pages i will have to create in PSD for them to be able to make a complete theme, all i can currently think of is "Ranking Page" "Stats Page" and "Gateway")

Regards,
Bart

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
HI Bart, thanks so much for the kind offer to help with that.

I *Might* be able to find some time to code a layout or 2 (especially if they are nice), but it would be great if we got another volunteer as I am a bit overloaded at the moment and for the foreseeable future. My time is probably better spent working on the core and some plugins.

The join form and possibly the user_cp are also good candidates for custom skinning

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
i might as well find a day off this month, hard to say though.
Thank for the offer. A few Skin variations sure would be nice