VisioList questions

Bart

Hi,

i have been using the Aardvark topsite script for a while and i heard this is the premium version of it, what differences are there between the scripts and how is this script better than the free version?

Also are there any coupons for the script?
I was thinking that maybe i can just buy directly and you can give me the $20 you give to your affiliates?
Or maybe Give me the branding free version for half price :p ??

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Bart.
A few of the major differences are
- plugin system: noneed to edit part of the core again. Makes updating way easier. Most of the plugins also just require uploading and thats it.
- Admin template editor
- Admin Language editor
- Menu manager
- integrated premium membership
- member website screenshots ( default plugin )
- one click seo friendly urls ( except for menu - there you simply need to click save one time to have them updated )
- More anti spam choices

Coupons does not exist, for this reason we offer the extremly high affiliate commission rate.

You can buy directly yes, but the 20$ would not be credited, as its no affiliate sale. For that you need to refer users to us via a Banner / Link and when they buy it, you will be credited 20$

Bart

Thanks for the info, also is there any modification or built in mod that does the following action:

MMORPG has a vote button on their site, When a player clicks the vote button and votes for the site it sends the MMORPG a signal or something back confirming the player has voted and then the player can get their reward credited to their account.

Bart

Just 1 more question, is there any mod in which i can just input my adf.ly login details and it converts all outgoing links to adf.ly for me?
Example: http://golgi.in/

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
We also have a highly configurable button.php file which is capable of eliminating all MySQL activity which has been very problematic in the past for many topsite owners.

Thanks for the info, also is there any modification or built in mod that does the following action:

MMORPG has a vote button on their site, When a player clicks the vote button and votes for the site it sends the MMORPG a signal or something back confirming the player has voted and then the player can get their reward credited to their account.
No, but you can custom code (or hire someone) a similar system. This is not possible to do for a "general audience" as every website/game is coded differently.

Just 1 more question, is there any mod in which i can just input my adf.ly login details and it converts all outgoing links to adf.ly for me?
Example: http://golgi.in/
Not at this time, but this could also be custom coded fairly easily.