Administrator
Staff member
Fresh Install Instructions
http://visiolist.com/docs/Installing-visiolist

Upgrade from 0.9 Instructions
Due VisioList 1.0 being a milestone, you first have to perform the 1.0 upgrade

Upgrade from 1.0 Instructions
- Take a backup of your files and database in case something goes wrong
- Upload and replace all the files from the update bundle ( VL-Upgrade-1.1.zip ) via FTP
- Run yoursite.com/install/update.php from your browser
- From within Admin Plugin Manager, run an update check and update the listed plugins

Bugs & Issues
If you encounter any issues, especially with the new category url and real time mail status, let us know as soon as possible.
We did much testing and all seems smoothly though

Here is a list of some of the changes made in 1.1
- new hook location in index to allow override of wrapper template
- ordering tweak made in skin.php to allow tags to be used in included templates
- tweak to plugins.php and index.php to prevent all files starting with a .(dot) to be treated as plugin, this allows for .htaccess protection of plugin files.
- Plugin child templates ( same as skin child feature )
- Better category integration, use any character you like, the url will be made safe. Full backward compability with proper 301 redirect
- Real time mass mail status
- drag and drop custom join fields in admin ( activate / deactivate feature )
- Allow Plugins who use the core validation methods for forms to overwrite the error message with custom text
- Custom join forms "url validation" method now correctly distinguish between IP and URL
- Fix in cron.php which stopped a new day from happening
- Case insensitive for username on forms
- Aardvark upgrade bug fix. Aardvark had a backup fix and missed one table in some cases. We now check if that table exist or not. If not create it

- Remaining days premium on main user control panel page. If no premium 0 days + buy now link
To get this place this into your user_cp_start.html
Code:
<div>{$lng->user_cp_premium_membership}: {$remain_day_premium}</div>

Attachments

mikez006

When I login I get this error at the top of the page. Using default skin.

Code:
Notice: Undefined index: user_cp_premium_membership in /home/username/public_html/sources/misc/skin.php(177) : runtime-created function on line 1

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like last minute addition caused notice. Can you try this:

open sources/user_cp.php

find:
$TMPL['user_cp_content'] = '';
$TMPL['subtext'] = '';

Add this after:
$TMPL['user_cp_premium_membership'] = '';

hopefully that will take care of initializing the variable, I dont have access to an install to test on atm. If it doesn't solve it let me know, or for faster response you can start a private conversation with FTP login and I will get a fix for you.

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
When I login I get this error at the top of the page. Using default skin.

Code:
Notice: Undefined index: user_cp_premium_membership in /home/username/public_html/sources/misc/skin.php(177) : runtime-created function on line 1
The language phrases from this update got not imported on your list on the update, for whatever reason.
Might be that your language folder on ftp is not writeable ( check for chmodd 777 )

Make sure your list has these phrases ( search in admin -> content tab -> manage languages )
If not, add them

Phrase: a_man_jf_enable_msg
---> Value: Your join field has been enabled

Phrase: a_man_jf_disable_msg
---> Value: Your join field has been disabled

Phrase: user_cp_premium_membership
---> Value: Premium Membership

hello
i have some issues with 1.1
after adding a new site, i get these errors:
Notice: Undefined index: category in /home/***/public_html/***/sources/user_cp/link_code.php on line 120
Notice: Undefined index: banner_url in /home/***/public_html/***/sources/misc/classes.php on line 161

Notice: Undefined index: banner_url in /home/***/public_html/***/sources/misc/classes.php on line 162

- when i want to change an uploaded banner for one of my sites, i will not be changed !
- daily stats not be reseted to 0 for a new day.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
hello
i have some issues with 1.1
after adding a new site, i get these errors:
Notice: Undefined index: category in /home/***/public_html/***/sources/user_cp/link_code.php on line 120
Notice: Undefined index: banner_url in /home/***/public_html/***/sources/misc/classes.php on line 161

Notice: Undefined index: banner_url in /home/***/public_html/***/sources/misc/classes.php on line 162
Hello, these notices have been corrected in 1.2 which I will post in a couple of hours.

- when i want to change an uploaded banner for one of my sites, i will not be changed !
these I am investigating now, and if necessary a fix will also be included in 1.2

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
We can see on your lists stats are resetting just fine each day.

We assume you have manually placed tags into your ranking tables and you are looking at total in rather than unique.