VisioList 1.0 feedback and housecleaning

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Are those members active? it sounds like they are not....

I dont think your issue has anything to do with 1.0, please start a new topic.

cajkan

Fatal error: Using $this when not in object context in/home/MYTOPLISTNAME/public_html/sources/in.php(127) : eval()'d code on line 15
When users click on vote button, they are redirected at :
/index.php?a=in&u=USERNAME

Facebook plugin cause this problem.;)

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
When users click on vote button, they are redirected at :
/index.php?a=in&u=USERNAME

Facebook plugin cause this problem.;)
thank you sir, we will post an update for facebook plugin asap!

EDIT: actually facebook plugin does not even use in.php hook locations. So that error is not possible. You must have extended this plugin to work in gateway or something?

cajkan

Yes, you are right, Basti made customization.

Facebook comments dont work, maybe needs some update too or maybe its my plugin again.
Also into details page, Referral users appears 2 times.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
these are all plugin issues, and should be addressed in the plugin threads for each.. Otherwise this thread (which should only be about 1.0 core files) will get very long and disorganized.

pratchet

is it already in the new revision or have to do it by hand?
It is not professional guys! release new revisions more often with all the fixes. Оr best consider repository in github or bitbucket or else..

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
It is not professional guys! release new revisions more often with all the fixes
What exactly do you have a problem with? Upgraded to 1.0 already? if so just do as stated. If you did not, yes the patch is also applied to the download zip fresh and upgrade bundle

my admin panel is disordered.
What do you mean with that? A screenshot maybe? just disordered doesnt tell us anything

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
It is not professional guys! release new revisions more often with all the fixes. Оr best consider repository in github or bitbucket or else..
not professional? we catch small issues and fix them quickly and always answer support questions promptly, infact faster than any other sofware I have used.... it takes 30 seconds of your time, don't be lazy and stop yer bitchin.

Repo would be nice but history has shown our userbase has no interest in installing GIT and we have no interest in paying every month for something only a small number of members will use.

its in the new files in post 1, or if you have customized your theme use the edit above.

pratchet

Do not mess with me, Mark!
When you buy a car, did you need to know how to fix the engine when it breaks down?
When I bought this product from you, never said that I need to know php, html, mysql, etc..
If you want money, learn how to earn!

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Calm down please. If you two have something to settle, there are pms

With what do you have a issue pratchet? This is a internet product, you have a apply a few things, period. Is it hard to do? Iam not sure, i gave clear instructions what do with the patch.
Or is that you have to edit a bit of html to upgrade? Dont want that? simply use totally unedited default design.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Do not mess with me, Mark!
I'm not messing with you, I didnt appreciate your insult.

When you buy a car, did you need to know how to fix the engine when it breaks down?
as a matter of fact, yes I had to be aware of things like how to maintain the car (change oil, what type of gas, how to access the air filter, and oil filter etc), my car even came with a video and a 800 page instruction manual detailing exactly how my car works right down to the engine.

When I bought this product from you, never said that I need to know php, html, mysql, etc..
you didnt ask. its common sense that if you want to build and run your own website some minimal HTML skills are needed. Nobody is telling you that you need to know PHP and MySQL to use or maintain VisioList, your just trying to make your case stronger....

If you want money, learn how to earn!
To be quite honest, I dont want or need your money.... :)

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
learn how to earn? where do people like you come from? you pay a small fee for a product with great reviews and great support and still you expect more than lightning fast response and 100% bug fix within an hour... whatever dude. Go back to the lazy land of rainbows and unicorns, the rest of us will keep chillin' here in reality working hard to improve our positions in life.

I will refund your payment and remove your access to our members area immediately, since it seems you will be causing nothing but problems for us going forward and that is really all you have done in the past... I would rather invest that energy into our customers who I enjoy working with and who appreciate the effort we put into this project. Truth is I get grumpy from dealing with people like you, and its not fair to me or others who then have to deal with me at my wits end. You have already hijacked this thread and wasted hours of my time in the past, lets just go our separate ways (meaning you leave my site and service for good), you can find another topsite script, there are plenty of choices... hope you find one with the level of support you think you deserve.

Now for everyone else, back on topic :) We are discussing version 1.0 release and as of now all known bugs are fixed and the files in the first post are up to date, lets see if we find any more!

cajkan

Admin panel -> Facebook settings:
Code:
.ui-widget input,
.ui-widget select,
.ui-widget textarea,
.ui-widget button {
    font-family: Segoe UI,Arial,sans-serif;
    font-size: 1em;
}

font-size: 1em; - makes problems.

Font-size ruins input fields:
Browser - google chrome
Resolution - 1024x768

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Cajkan, did you applied the patch? and then redownloaded facebook plugin? That will fix the input width issue