VisioList 1.0 feedback and housecleaning

magnum

Es gibt Zwei Probleme bei meinem update.

Ich bin bei dem update genau nach der Beschreibung gegangen !!!

1. Problem Plugin „Overall Stats“ (gelöst)
Man muss das Plugin zuerst komplett deinstallieren und dann wieder neu Installieren, sonst lässt sich die Seite „Gesamtstatus“ und die Seite für die Statistik der User n nicht öffnen ( weiße Seite )

2.Problem Menü Benutzer-Kontrollbereich ( keine Lösung)
Der Link ?a=user_cpl&b=link_code&site=xxxx für die Vote Button geht nicht, man erhält eine Weiße Seite.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Englisch Translator :)
There are Two problems with mine updates.

I am with him updates exactly after the description gone!!!

1. Problem Plugin "Overall Stats" (relaxed)
One must uninstall the Plugin first completely and then again anew installation, does not allow to open otherwise to itself the side "whole status" and the side for the statistics of the users N (white side)

2. Problem menu User-controlling area (no solution)
The link ?a=user_cpl&b=link_code&site=xxxx for the Vote badge does not go, one receives a white side.

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
2. Problem menu User-controlling area (no solution)
The link ?a=user_cpl&b=link_code&site=xxxx for the Vote badge does not go, one receives a white side.
No problem here, i just confirmed. Must be the work on an old plugin of yours, maybe it is now incompatible.
Any plugins you got which ad new voting code buttons?
If so, please deactivate and check if it solves the problem. If yes, send me the plugin files via pm

German:
Habe es getestet und es funktioniert alles. Vlt ist es ein alter plugin der nich mit 1.0 kompatibel ist und ein update brauchst.
Hast du ein plugin der neu buttons auf die link code seite packt? Falls ja, bitte deaktivieren und plugin files via pm an mich schicken.

magnum

Hab jetzt alle Plugins deaktiviert, aber das Problem besteht immer noch. Ich werde noch mal eine update machen – oder eine neu Installation. Ich werde das schon hinbekommen. ;)

Englisch Translator:
Now has deactivated all Plugins, but the problem still exists. I will make once more one updates. I will already do this. ;)

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Sehr komisch. Wüsste nicht was das verursachen könnte. Kannst ja das update bitte nochmal machen und mir dann den login des accounts schicken wo das passiert.
Ftp wäre auch nett, dann können wir das problem direkt vor ort untersuchen da wir es nicht reproduzieren können.
Bin in etwa einer stunde wieder da, falls du einverstanden bist

magnum

Ich hab noch ein wenig rum getestet und hab das Problem lokalisiert.
Ich hab folgende Plugins getestet:
Ads
CleanUrls
NewestMembers
OverallStats
BannerDelete
DisplayResetTime
ElegantJoin
Facebook
GooglePlus
MemberServerInfo
RssImporter
Seo
StopForumSpam-0.2
Twitter
VoteManager
VoteMessage
Diese Plugins sind alle Okay, und machen keine Probleme.

Plugin - AffiliateTracker <<- verursacht massive Probleme und ist nach meinem Test nicht mit Version 1.0 kompatibel.
Allein das hochladen per FTP in den plugin Ordner reicht schon aus, das sich keine Seite mehr öffnet. So ist es zumindest bei mir, bei einer Frisch installierten 1.0 Version. :) Hat mich jetzt ein paar Stunden Zeite gekostet - aber ich hab ja Urlaub und sonst nichts zutun LOL. Ich denke mal, das dann auch mein update von 0.9 auf 1.0 gehen wird. Das hab ich jetzt noch nicht getestet.

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Ich muss heute eh noch ein plugin updates posten wenn ich mit meiner arbeit fertig bin. Und ich glaube wir hatten was an dem plugin verändert, bin mir aber nicht 100% sicher. Werde das auf jeden fall mal testen

English:
Affiliate tracker plugin seem to cause problems, ill inspect later today and post an update to the plugin if needed.

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Plugin works fine. You said you uploaded to ftp. Looks like you forgot to click the install button for the plugin after uploading via ftp.

German:
Plugin funzt ganz normal. Mir scheint es als ob du nich den install button im admin gedrückst hast. Das würde die weissen seiten überall erklären.

magnum

Okay – ich hab es jetzt noch mal ganz normal per zip Datei im Adminmenü hochgeladen – nun geht auch das Plugin AffiliateTracker

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
no limit on the characters of the description in user stats page
limit works just fine when I test, furthermore the stats page description has NEVER been limited by default.

<p>{$description}</p>

if you want it limited to 100 characters make it:

<p>{$description, length=100}</p>

pratchet

Yes, I saw how it is done in user tables. I think that there should be a limit, but everyone can tell. However, 10x.

autosurf

Hello,

I want to do a clean update ...

Is it possible to launch a new installation to 1.0 and an import of the database?
The structure of the database she had changed?

or should he install version 0.9, import the database and do the update?

Thank you for the answer
Eric

autosurf

The structure of the database she had changed ?

Because my server crashed and I have the backup of my db in binary (/var/lib/mysql/accueil) :(

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
You can look at install/update.php and see the database changes from 0.9 to 1.0

If you have further questions please start a new topic, I don't want to confuse users who might follow your steps.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
go to admin -> plugins -> newest members -> click install icon and see if that solves it for you.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
are you using newestmembers plugin that came with the 1.0 bundle? if not please do so.