VisioList 0.9

BernieW

Hi all,

I just upgraded from 0.8 to 0.9 and I'm getting the follwing error in admin when i try to change settings:

Fatal error: Database error in "/home/tradingw/public_html/sources/admin/settings.php(764) : eval()'d code" on line 6

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 3 in /home/tradingw/public_html/sources/sql/mysql.php on line 89
Any idea what this could be?

Thanks

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Should be the cause of the newest member plugin. Try to go to plugins and click the install icon beside "newest members"
Then try the settings again

Note: This upgrade required redownload of plugins, like stated in first post. It appears you either havent made that, or you manually uploaded them via ftp and then forgot to click install

BernieW

Thanks. I had re-uploaded all of the plugins I had added. Did not realise I had to do the same for the plugins that came as default.

Many thanks.

I also have an issue with stats now I have done the update. I have checked all of the html files for details vs stats entry. All are fine. When i click on the stats icon i'm getting a 404 error. seems a new folder is in use. see below... i've stripped the real details of my web page..

/details/member/

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks. I had re-uploaded all of the plugins I had added. Did not realise I had to do the same for the plugins that came as default.
Normally not no. There is great confusions with some members at time ( no uploading plugins folders when updating ), errors on our end too, like in this case with newest members. Updated plugin made it into bundle by mistake after releasing 0.9, so the update queries were not included. Thats why we pointed this time to reupload all.

Starting from vl 1.0 there will be no plugins folder in the update bundle to avoid the confusion and mistakes

When i click on the stats icon i'm getting a 404 error. seems a new folder is in use
There is no new folder, this is done using htaccess
Have you made the edit for the .htaccess file as outlined in the update instructions from the docs? if you have a 404 error i suppose not :)

BernieW

Yes I have made the update as pointed out. But.... I made it to the wrong .htaccess file. I made it to the root file not the file in the root of my www folder... Oooppss... Sorry, thanks for the help.

mukhtar

Hi, Does anyone know how to make the buttons in the navigation bar so that it is highlighted when that is the active page?

Also on demo I saw that we can add the URL and then it goes to the next page automatically fetches the title and description but it is different for mine. Is it a different version?

Looking forward to your help in this regard please.

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Hi, download the Elegant Join plugin for that.

As for the menu, pls open a new topic in the design help forum

mukhtar

Hi Basti, Thanks for your reply. And Also I do not have the social plugins for Facebook etc? From where I can download these plugin? Please advice