Upgrading from Aardvark 5.2. Uploaded files to server ...

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
The folder (sluicebox) says "Not Found [CFN #0005] ", i've never seen this kind of not found errors. Is that folder still there?

sluicebox

The folder (sluicebox) says "Not Found [CFN #0005] ", i've never seen this kind of not found errors. Is that folder still there?
Yes. This folder is still there. I have had this folder there since 2004 early on a with Aardvark Top site directory (up until this last month) when I requested ATT to upgrade my website to SSL secure site. Then things broke and I could no longer see the topsite.
Now, this folder path via FTP utilities and via Web Expression is more complex with another folder in between called public.

However, the CFN error I just found out that deleting a file called .HTaccess allow me progress with the installation

Warning: mysqli_connect(): (HY000/2002): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) in /services/webpages/util/s/l/sluice.attwebspace.com/sluiceboxadventures.com/public/sluicebox/sources/sql/mysql.php on line 32

Warning
: mysqli_set_charset() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, boolean given in /services/webpages/util/s/l/sluice.attwebspace.com/sluiceboxadventures.com/public/sluicebox/sources/sql/mysql.php on line 33

Warning
: mysqli_select_db() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, boolean given in /services/webpages/util/s/l/sluice.attwebspace.com/sluiceboxadventures.com/public/sluicebox/sources/sql/mysql.php on line 34

I am trying to figure this one out.Database.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like your MySQL username and password are not correct or your MySQL user does not have permission to access the database. You can ask your host for help, or feel free to send me a private message with your host credentials and I can have a look for you.

your hosting environment seems a bit unusual :)

sluicebox

Looks like your MySQL username and password are not correct or your MySQL user does not have permission to access the database. You can ask your host for help, or feel free to send me a private message with your host credentials and I can have a look for you.

your hosting environment seems a bit unusual :)
I have a request into web host to look at the automatically generated .htacess when I set PHP Manager to PHP 7.1

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
I have a request into web host to look at the automatically generated .htacess when I set PHP Manager to PHP 7.1
That is normal multi-php manager behaviour. Nothing wrong with that per'se. It just sets the php handler to use for your website. If that is causing issues, something in your server is not configured correctly and cant process that php version. Host should get you sorted on that front though

sluicebox

I am currently getting this error, after install existing Aardvark Top Site, it then asks Do you want to upgrade.
I check YES,
Then this generates this error:

Fatal error: Database error in "/services/webpages/util/s/l/sluice.attwebspace.com/sluiceboxadventures.com/public/sluicebox/install/index.php" on line 132

Duplicate column name 'join_date' in /services/webpages/util/s/l/sluice.attwebspace.com/sluiceboxadventures.com/public/sluicebox/sources/sql/mysql.php on line 98

Can you advise me?Install Screen 1.jpgInstall Screen 2.jpg

Last edited:

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Did you run this multiple times? Or imported db which was partly Visiolist already?
That error means one of the edits already exist

sluicebox

Yes this install was executed several times. https://www.sluiceboxadventures.com/sluicebox/install/

I never imported the the db. I would not know how to do it anyway.

The db was "as is" from the start.

Although I did copy the db out from the ATT server and placed it on my own local computer as a backup.

Does this mean I am dead in the water or is there a path to resolution?
[I had 23 members left on my topsite 12 days ago. I am most likely loosing some members as time moves on.]

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Hello, you can only run the conversion script once.

If it fails for some reason you should restore your backup right away, take note of the error and let us know so we can help you resolve it.

Can you restore the Aardvark backup and provide FTP login? I would be happy to get this resolved for you.

sluicebox

Mark,
I have given up at this time. The ATT Webhosting Solutions can not seem to help me. I do not see a restore function on their MySql utility. See above screen shot. It allows database create, drop and use. I cannot figure it out.
If you know another host where we can bring up a VisioList new database I would consider that. I believe the old site is not going to work with ATT.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Mark,
I have given up at this time. The ATT Webhosting Solutions can not seem to help me. I do not see a restore function on their MySql utility. See above screen shot. It allows database create, drop and use. I cannot figure it out.
If you know another host where we can bring up a VisioList new database I would consider that. I believe the old site is not going to work with ATT.
hello, we do offer a hosted solution, $149 would include 1 year of web hosting as well as migrating your site to our server and conversion of your Aardvark list to VisioList (not including theme conversion). You can send me a private message if you would like to move forward with this.