No permission to download

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Mark submitted a new resource:

Twitter - Automatically Posts to twitter when new member joins

Step 1) go to admin->plugins and DELETE the current twitter plugin

Step 2) download the file below and upload it through admin->plugins

Step 3) https://dev.twitter.com/apps - Create a new application with twitter (Required)

Step 4) From your VisioList admin panel, navigate to settings, Twitter Settings

Step 5) paste your Twitter username, twitter consumer key, consumer secret, OAUTH token and OAUTH secret as provided at your twitter app page....
Read more about this resource...

kapearl

Following up from this post. Sorry about posting in the wrong location and thank you for your help!

this might get you in right direction:

PHP:
  $msg = $TMPL['title'].' #hashtaghere '.$TMPL['acf_twitter']. ' has just been accepted to #anotherhashtag '.$TMPL['list_url'].'/'.$TMPL['url_helper_a'].'stats'.$TMPL['url_helper_u'].$TMPL['username'].$TMPL['url_tail'];
I'm getting closer! I had to change 'stats' to 'profile' to fix a broken profile page link but the above was very helpful to customize the admin tweet. My last issue is getting my twitter username join field to show. acf_twitter is blank even if they've entered a name in the field. Will this twitter plugin display join fields?

ausmann

License Active
Hey.
Please, make it possible in the module to publish to different twitter accounts. In my top, there are several categories, for each category there is a separate twitter account.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Hey.
Please, make it possible in the module to publish to different twitter accounts. In my top, there are several categories, for each category there is a separate twitter account.
That would be better suited for a custom project, I don't think that would be useful for many (any?) other users, its hard enough to get followers to 1 twitter account nevermind splitting your twitter efforts into an account for each category.