Too Many Banner Codes on Link Code Page.

pauline

I was adding banners for the link code page, I've got the banners right in the admin panel but they won't show on the link page.

Also now I have way too many link codes on the link code page all the codes are the text link code my banner codes aren't there at all. I have no idea what I did but I must have done something. I'm a do it youselfer because I'm trying to learn more about this script. Once again I thought I was smarter than I am.

thrown in /home/bgciwqbk/public_html/sources/user_cp/link_code.php on line 115
[10-Mar-2014 13:56:00 Australia/Victoria] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'UnexpectedValueException' with message 'DirectoryIterator::__construct(./images/extra/) [<a href='directoryiterator.--construct'>directoryiterator.--construct</a>]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory' in /home/bgciwqbk/public_html/sources/user_cp/link_code.php:115
Stack trace:
#0 /home/bgciwqbk/public_html/sources/user_cp/link_code.php(115): DirectoryIterator->__construct('./images/extra/')
#1 /home/bgciwqbk/public_html/sources/user_cpl.php(110): link_code->link_code()
#2 /home/bgciwqbk/public_html/index.php(353): user_cpl->user_cpl()
#3 {main}

thats whats in the error log.

In user_cpl.php

his is line 110 $page = new $page_name;

line 115 is just this }

this is in the link_code.php

line 115 $dir = new DirectoryIterator('./images/');

Can someone please give me an idea how to fix it.

Capture.PNG Capture 5.PNG

cajkan

Make sure that you have folder into your root directory - /images/extra/ <- inside extra you add this extra images.

pauline

Hi Cajkan,

Can you explain that a little more please, I'm really not familiar with the script, I'm trying hard to learn it better.

Thank You

Pauline

top50servers

I made the same mistake.

In the folder /images/extra/ or in whatever folder the link_code loads from. EACH image gives a link code on that page. So if you have added some images into that folder, it will add an additional link code into the page.

I would re-trace your steps and figure out what folder you placed the images in too.

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Indeed, and line 115 should read
$dir = new DirectoryIterator('./images/extra/');

Not just ./images/
As you want to load the extra link buttons from the extra folder

pauline

Hi Basti,

I will add that back I only removed it because I had uninstalled the extra link plugin because I lost my link_code page I only had a white page. When I checked the error log and because I'd uninstalled the extra link plugin I removed the extra and got my link_code page back with the extra codes. I'm guessing when I re-installed the extra link plugin I forgot to add the extra back in line 115. I will do that now. I'm glad someone else has made the same mistake lol I don't feel so bad then. I will retrace my steps but ut's won't be easy with senior brain lol.

Thank you,

Pauline

pauline

Hi Again,

I added the correct code in line 115 and now my link_code page is just a white page again. I have uploaded all the files mentioned in the error file from my backup but nothing is changing the white page. I'm still retracing my steps but any help would be appreciated.

Thank You,

Pauline

pauline

HI Basti,

I got frustrated because I couldn't work it out I just did a fresh install and re-did all my changes. I've almost finished but now I can't for the life of me change the premium top back ground color, I did change it before the re-install but I can't remember what I did.

This is what I've done so far everything else is changing no probs.

}
.premium_table_top {
margin: 0px 0 20px 0;
background: #87F717 url ('img/gold-band.png') top right no-repeat;
border: 1px solid #87F717 padding: 0px;
}
.premium_title {
font-weight:bold;
border: 1px solid #87F717;
color: #fff;
padding: 10px;
background: #87F717 url(img/highlightbg.jpg) left repeat-x;
text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #fff;
}

http://ltehitcircleads.com/

I'd like to ad another 250x250 static button and not have the Button Showing Members Current Rank. I know how to add the static button but I can't get rid of 2 link codes after I disable the Button Showing Members Current Rank . I did try and add the current rank button but only because I thought it may remove the 2 link codes but I tried every path url I knew to get them to show on the members link_ code page ( I understand the urls have to link back to the image folder and the correct directory) the current rank button shows on the buttons settings page in the admin area. I made 1o and uploaded them to the images folder. I am happy not to have the current rank buttons but would still be interested to know how to get them to show on the members link_code page for future reference.

http://ltehitcircleads.com/index.php?a=user_cpl&b=link_code&site=pauline28

In the long run the re-install was a waste of time lol because I still don't know how to remove those Link fields. They are the ones where no image is showing.

Again Thanks in advance,

Pauline

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
About the premium thing, hard to say. All there is, is a normal member currently.

About the buttons i cant really help. Made a test acount but you need to approve it, but i bet you just have some wrong path or extension.

May as well post me admin password again to verify the admin side settings

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
So, first off, the first 3 link codes are from the admin settings. the 3 which show the banners, are from one of your plugins, "Extra link codes".

I doubt you need them, now that the images/extra folder exist for this stuff.

Now to your not showing images on the link code page. your button.php seems corrupt OR your webhost has blocked button.php
It spits out 500 error -> http://ltehitcircleads.com/button.php?u=test&buttontype=static
We saw this behavour back in the aardvark days quite a lot, since button.php is very server intensive.
But hard to say, if i remember you have quite a few issues with this host

So... as first step i would reupload button.php. Down Vl freshly for this, who knows if something is wrong with the version you have on your pc.
If that dont work, get in touch with your host to verify if they have blocked button.php

If they infact blocked it, it results in no Pageview counting for your site and you also cant make use of images/extra folder, since it will generate a link code with button.php also.
In that case disable all admin button setting options and stick to your "extra link codes" plugin

pauline

Ok thank You Basti,

I will check with my host about blocking the button.php but this is not same the host I had the first issues with and I sent him a copy of the recommended requirements from the user manual and he said it wouldn't be a problem. When I re-installed the script I downloaded a fresh install, I didn't use the one in my files. I will upload that button php again now anyway and see how it goes.

Thank You for your help,

Pauline