The Dark Elegant Collection

Bart

Hi Guys!

As a New Years Present to all of you i would like to contribute the following skins to the community for use on their Visiolist Skins! You may use them as much as you want and modify the templates how ever you want but you may not pass them off as your own work and you may not sell them or distribute them without my prior permission.

I would be grateful if my linkback would remain intact, unmodified & dofollow as i have invested a lot of time and money into these templates, and if you do keep the linkback i will keep you updated with updates for as long as i am a member on this forum! :)

In the Package you will get all 5 variations of the template, red/blue/green/orange/purple & the logo PSD's with fonts.

Blue Variation:
http://s8.postimage.org/bpiacjffp/Dark_Elegant_Blue_Screenshot.jpg

Green Variation:
http://s8.postimage.org/50bqwiu3p/Dark_Elegant_Green_Screenshot.jpg

Orange Variation:
http://s8.postimage.org/b2jdn0ijp/Dark_Elegant_Orange_Screenshot.jpg

Purple Variation:
http://s8.postimage.org/yw2mrymed/Dark_Elegant_Purple_Screenshot.jpg

Red Variation:
http://s8.postimage.org/4fwptu0v9/Dark_Elegant_Red_Screenshot.jpg

Please Enjoy the Skins! :)

Credits: Basti for Coding the templates <3 (no homo)

Attachments

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
I am going to recommend (for the sake of making these skins as easy to maintained as possible) we take these 5 themes and roll 1 "parent" theme and either use optional CSS/Image folders to handle the color variations. OR we make use of the "Child themes" function.

I am happy to help with this if you like Bart, I realize it takes some getting used to, but in this case its well worth doing

Bart

I am going to recommend (for the sake of making these skins as easy to maintained as possible) we take these 5 themes and roll 1 "parent" theme and either use optional CSS/Image folders to handle the color variations. OR we make use of the "Child themes" function.

I am happy to help with this if you like Bart, I realize it takes some getting used to, but in this case its well worth doing
That would be great :) Thanks Mark!

Thanks for share Bart
===========================
Dont forget light design guys :D
Feel free to create some light designs :)

cajkan

i can only create as PSD, but converting to HTML and converting as VL skin would be hard for me

Bart

Thanks :) 0.8 at the moment but i will be upgrading it soon, I'll be taking Mark up on the offer of making it all into 1 skin :)

Morus

www.votezone.eu , www.privateserversranking.com
Hi Bart,

If you can add {$front_page_top}
that is for Carousel2 plugin. Needs to be added to wrapper.html otherwise plugin will not be showed. :)

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Code:
        <nav>
            {$category_menu}
            <form id="search" action="{$list_url}/" method="get" onsubmit="return false;">
                <input type="hidden" name="a"  value="search" />
                <input type="text" name="q" class="searchbox" value="{$query}" />
                <button type="submit" class="button1" value="" onclick="window.location.href=this.form.action + '{$url_helper_a}' + this.form.a.value + '{$url_helper_q}' + encodeURIComponent(this.form.q.value).replace(/(%20|%2F|\%26)+/g, '+').replace(/^[\+]|[\+]$/g, '') + '{$url_tail}';">Search</button>
            </form>
            <div class="clear"></div>
        </nav>
Either delete hole nav, or just remove {$category_menu}

Code:
            <article class="grid_4">
              <h5>Categories</h5>
              {$category_menu}
            </article>
for the footer

Bart

I Think someone needs to make more designs --- :p
Mate, stop expecting things to magically turn up for you to use, this is the second time you've mentioned it in this thread alone.
Your attitude is really annoying and frustrating.

cajkan

Bart i think you have a problem,

If I wanted design i would buy design, 50$ or 100$ doesnt make any difference in my life.
If there was more designs as VL Skins - im sure that will attract more visitors and customers.
I always want uniques no matter what, and look into your topsite -
HEY I JUST CHANGED LOGO AND CSS COLOR
So actually you are the one who needs unique design

Harris Marfel

Top 100 Online Gaming

If I wanted design i would buy design, 50$ or 100$ doesnt make any difference in my life.
If there was more designs as VL Skins - im sure that will attract more visitors and customers.

i need a unique design to :p

Bart

If 50$ or 100$ do not make a difference in your life then please go ahead, create a skin release it to the public instead of repeatedly posting subtle hints for someone but you to create more skins for the community, this is what bugs me.

I have decided to leave Maxleech just the way it is for the time being as i am working on bigger projects. Maxleech has a nice and constant traffic flow and I'm happy with the basic layout modified and just for the record "The Dark Collection" is a unique theme in a way so why would i need another?