The Best Deal Ever I made

suwandichen13

Last night about 11th -12-2015, contact this visiolist community member "soccerki" to purchase template he created for visiolist, after deal and chat about "is that template will works on visiolist"? and he proudly said that will works on it.Then he ask me to pay him by using RSPS goldgame that purchased from boglagold.com and done.

Indeed i receive template file and installed to my new visiolist, and then the template is not working on my sites. I trying talk to him to verified and help me making that works but he ask me pay for his time to support and the end he told me don't understand about visiolist and purchase another script toplist from him.

Even he dare to ask me to find Basti to clean his own shit.
I never meet someone like him, are he spoiled child or something? i don't know, so for you guys before make a deal with Soccerki please to re-consider again.
And i understand 1 thing, why he ask me to pay using game gold, so we can't dispute it via paypal.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
ugh, sorry to hear about your bad experience, Soccerki is the only VisioList member I have ever intentionally blocked.

May I ask how you came to know about his sale of this template? I just want to make sure its not being sold through our official site and do what I can to stop it from being sold to others.

Feel free to start a private conversation with me to provide the template files and I'll have a look to see if there is anything I can do to help you get this working. Then we may send an invoice to Soccerki for the time spent :)

top50servers

I'll try to get ahold of him, we used to deal alot together, sorry to hear he is not living up to his end of bargin.

Visio skins are just a zip/unzip if he gave you all the child templates.

What you need to understand though is its not Mark's or Basti's fault that this happened. You bought from someone who doesn't have any rank here and seem to think that you are owed for being scammed. Go after Soccerki since he was the one who wronged you.

soccerki

Just for your FYI, the template works. I gave you the template & database. Its your job to know how to use phpmyadmin and know how to edit and import a database.

soccerki

Last night about 11th -12-2015, contact this visiolist community member "soccerki" to purchase template he created for visiolist, after deal and chat about "is that template will works on visiolist"? and he proudly said that will works on it.Then he ask me to pay him by using RSPS goldgame that purchased from boglagold.com and done.

Indeed i receive template file and installed to my new visiolist, and then the template is not working on my sites. I trying talk to him to verified and help me making that works but he ask me pay for his time to support and the end he told me don't understand about visiolist and purchase another script toplist from him.

I never meet someone like him, are he spoiled child or something? i don't know, so for you guys before make a deal with Soccerki please to re-consider again.
And i understand 1 thing, why he ask me to pay using game gold, so we can't dispute it via paypal.
"Indeed i receive template file and installed to my new visiolist, and then the template is not working on my sites."

Funny you say that because template works fine. Links are changed around in wrapper, also a htaccess page. Look at the basics my friend

soccerki

So before you go to assumptions, telling me i'm the worst person in the world, think before who you're talking to hick.

suwandichen13

well, i still have our chat history. Think dude, if you said it not work on visiolist would i purchase the template from you? and the good thing is you try sell another script to me while you throw that "not working template" and ask me to find Basti to cleaning your own shit.

Just for your FYI, the template works. I gave you the template & database. Its your job to know how to use phpmyadmin and know how to edit and import a database.
You tried it by your self and throw it away and said my host is error.<< i can prove this word came from your mouth.

top50servers

i see his template on http://visiolist.com/community/threads/top20mmo.1702/ , and ask him is that template work on visiolist and sell it VIA private conversation on this forum.
Just because he sold it to you on the forum does not mean its Visiolists (Mark/Basti) problem to fix! Do you have a skype? Add me and we can try resolve this. I am in contact with both Soccerski, Nick (the creator of this theme) and if I can get you too we can talk this out like adults and come to an agreement. Much better then typing messages back and forth a day or two at a time on visiolist and arguing with each other.

To my knowledge, Soccerski agreed to sell the template for RSGP (ingame gold) and the sale included the database and the theme in its full form. He has told me that the registration is broken (due to google captcher) so this will need to be fixed.

I am not that knowledgeable (programming wise) but if you want any help you can add me on Skype ( minecraft-server.net ) and I will try my best to help you over TeamViewer or in anyway I can to help get this issue resolved.

soccerki

Emailed you Gmail. I should have a refund to you on Friday. Sorry for that I didn't know for a template to work. Message me on Gmail with an email

top50servers

http://top50servers.org/ - Live version for people too see.

Talked to Soccerki, design is broken, backgrounds not loading and css is broken. He is not willing to fix this issues to a refund is going to be given instead (and you can keep the design). What you do with the design is up to you. You can also keep and use the database as part of the deal.

As long as Soccer refunds, we are all good. Let me know if he doesn't and I'll see what I can do.

soccerki

talking with him right now, let see what the result.
Waiting for a reply on Gmail.

Sorry once again, was un-aware of this not fully working. Some bug may have popped up into the database or template prior to visiolist updates. Not sure. Was running the template on VL 1.2 so that also may be an issue. Sorry once again. Please view and reply to my email