Stopwatch?

rarecreations

TWO PEOPLE ONE BRAIN
Hello. I was wondering please if it is possible to add some sort of stopwatch on the list page where voters can hit it to start a countdown after they voted, so as they can see how long left they have to wait to vote.

rarecreations

TWO PEOPLE ONE BRAIN
Hi. Thanks for the reply. This isn't what I am after. I'll explain better, sorry. When you vote, you can vote once in a 12 hour period. (or so I am lead to believe). I was looking for a countdown timer that when I go look at the list, allows me to see how long I have left before I can vote again. Or rather an individualised timer to allow whoever is looking at the list to see how long they themselves have left before they can vote again. Not sure if this is possible, just would be nice for those of us that have there days blurred into the next then the next ;)

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Thats what the plugin is doing, reread it please.

Though on our script vote is once per 24 hours. And you can vote again once a new day is reached.
So the plugin displays the time until midnight basicly, which is when ppl can vote again.

Valid voting is not individual on a per human being, as that would require to intense database information, so the script allows voting again on a new day, as long as the user have not voted on this day. I also know of no other script which handle it differently because of the heavy database use if you do so

What i could do so, is integrate the same thing into the "vote message" plugin, which displays a "you voted for xx" box once the user votes. It would properbly better fit into there

rarecreations

TWO PEOPLE ONE BRAIN
Oh yes I understand now and that download is exactly what I meant. Glad to know someone knows what I mean more than I do myself haha thanks :)