/stats folder problem where is {list_url} data?

flopi

where do i change the {list_url} data
i want to put a static link that it will change it in all the stats url
beacuse i dont have access to the stats folder on BLUEhost.com

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
list_url is the value set in your admin settings for your entire list URL.

You have a couple choices to work around your host.

- move your list to a sub folder
- dont use clean_url's

since this issue seems to affecting a few people I think we may need to drop /stats/ and instead use / profile/

I'll take a look at this today and see if I can release a bundle for you that does not use /stats/

flopi

Thank you! When I change the alias to stat instead of stats it works I just need to know where you define the list URL

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
changing list url will not help, but I already told you where that is changed. Login to admin, click settings... its the field labeled: "URL to the VisioList directory"

you will need to change that path from /stats/ in MANY places... its best if I make this change for everyone going forward

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Here is an updated bundle with all instances of /stats/ replaced with /profile/ let me know if you find any that I may have missed.

You can overwrite all the files except your settings_sql.php

let me know how it goes for you.

Summary of Changes:
changed all templates with links from /stats/ to /profile/
renamed stats.php to profile.php
changed class name from stats to profile
changed action array in index.php to use profile instead of stats
changed newest members plugin
changed overall stats plugin
changed .htaccess rules

Attachments

flopi

Thank you it his an bluehost.com problem, and you solved it, only one forgatten link, in the main screen of the cp user, when he can select stats for an account... where do i find it? and THANKS again . :)

Needed also a touch in the htacess with changing

RewriteRule ^overall-stats/ index.php?a=stats [L]
to
RewriteRule ^overall-stats/ index.php?a=profile [L]

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
ahh good catch!

line 195 of sources/user_cpl.php:
PHP:
$sitelist_select .= '<li style="background: url('.$sitelist_url.'/favicon.ico) 15px no-repeat; background-size: 16px auto;"><a href="'.$CONF['list_url'].'/'.$TMPL['url_helper_a'].'profile'.$TMPL['url_helper_u'].$sitelist.$TMPL['url_tail'].'">'.$sitelist_url.'</a></li>';

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
clean url plugin would also need a change, the redirect part if one enter ?a=stats