Stats Doesnt work in clean url

flopi

yes. even tried it again, copied your text and uploaded it.

now you can see it in action failing

flopi

He dosent its with the .hactecess above, with my htecess he doesn't work and only the stats get 404 page of the server

Mark

Administrator
Staff member

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
I dont understand what you have done, and this is your first post in this topic so I have no idea why you are changing anything.

there is only 1 .htaccess... no idea what you mean by "all"

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
and? it works fine, what are you missing?

It seems like your posting off topic here, do you have an issue with /stats/? or are you unable to get any clean URL's working?

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
No i mean clean URLs work fine for everyone, either you dont have .htaccess in place or your server does not support apache mod_rewrite.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Like I said above: either you dont have .htaccess in place or your server does not support apache mod_rewrite.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Just use the .htaccess that comes with VisioList. If it doesnt work, ask your host. There is nothign I can do to help, this topic is only about urls with /stats/....

Morus

www.votezone.eu , www.privateserversranking.com
Maybe it works with /stats/ (didnt check) but if its not working with custom page created via admin it means it needs to be corrected. What is the point using clean URLs without using custom page???

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
it works just fine with custom pages, on your server clean URL's do not work at all. Cannot say it any clearer.

This is a problem with your host, not VisioList.

Morus

www.votezone.eu , www.privateserversranking.com
Clean URL's can improve rankings on searching engine. If you can help me to clarify where is the error on 1and1.co.uk hosting I would appreciate it.