Screenshot API Server

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
As of today the server responsible for generating screenshots is offline due to a failed motherboard. This server is not located in a datacenter (since the product has not yet officially launched) so I need to build a new machine for this. The parts are on order, I will post back here as soon as this is ready. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
I am hoping this weekend if all goes well, if not it will be early next week.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
the new Asus motherboard arrived DOA and has been shipped back to newegg... the replacement is already on the way via purolator!

we'll have our screenshots back next week when the new board arrives.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
I am building the new server right now, will post back here when its ready.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
alright folks, the new screenshot API server is back online and seems to be working fine. I moved to a windows 7 environment and had to rebuild the database so its possible some API keys might need to be re-inserted... if you have any troubles let me know and I'll get it sorted right away.

thanks again everyone for your patience.

akki

(sorry for my english)
Thank you for having provided the service running.

As for me it does not work, I do not know if it comes from my host, but when I try to generate the screenshots, I get an error loading the page.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
try it now Boardhopper, noticed Win 7 was not closing all of the old IE windows for some reason. Should be resolved

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
alright it seems very moody, I generated 100+ screenshots, now black screens again :rolleyes:... I'll make a couple more tweaks and will get you to try again soon

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
alright I just regenerated 10 screenshots without issue, give it a shot now and let me know