Rankings page

pauline

Hi All,

Just a quick question which is not going to be easy to explain cause I don't know the techy terms but here goes.

On the rankings page where you see members sites there is yellow and silver bars with the members websites name on it that runs into the stats box on the right of the page.

I'm assuming the colors are changed in user.css but which lines should I look for to change those colors. I have muddled my way through finding the navigation and sidebar heading and got those changed but these ones on the rankings page.

Thank You,

Pauline

cajkan

Hello Pauline, please give us link to your live website, and try to provide screenshots so we can understand better.

cajkan

Hello Pauline, you have double CSS rule on your site:

You have screen.css and user.css with same rules,

For backgrounds you need to find :
.premium_inside
.lightbg
.premium_title

If you use Google Chrome, you can right click and go to INSPECT ELEMENT, you can do that same with Firefox.

pauline

Hi Cajkan

Thank you for the help. I am still learning to work with the this script I think I know what you mean by screen.css and user.css having the same rules but how do I change this.

Thank you,

Pauline

pauline

Hi All,

Changing the colors in
.premium_inside
.lightbg
.premium_title

Only changes the borders and font color, the back ground and the top are still a gold color, also further down it is still silver/grey color.

Thanks in advance

Pauline

cajkan

Glad that you solved your problem.

For your background color i would recommend you my favorite :

#169fe6
#378ac4