Problem sending email to users

howgodprovides

Hi there, I'm having trouble sending emails to my members. When I go to the page, it appears that the tiny mce place to enter the body of the email isn't appearing. Nothing shows up under "Message". Do you have any idea what could cause this? Thanks.

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
So the tiny mce editor is not visible? And also no standart textarea box? Is there a big gap till the next input box?
If there is a normal textarea i would say javascript is off, but this sounds odd.

Could post a screenshot please?

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
also if you could post your domain that would be helpful, sounds like your missing some files.

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like tiny mce is "hanging". Just to very if all files are there, can you upload skins/admin/ folder again from the download bundle?

If that still not helps, disable any ad blocker, though i doubt they would block that.

If still a no go, send me Admin password, you can change it afterwards again following this -> http://visiolist.com/community/threads/i-want-to-change-my-admin-password.518/
So we can verify and inspect the source using the browser console. That usually reveals if there is a javascript error

howgodprovides

I got it fixed by disabling rocket launcher in Cloud Flare, but now when I sent an email out, it sent it like 50 times! What would cause this?

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
You are on visiolist 1.0 ? if 0.9 there was a bug, please update or at least replace sources/admin/email.php with the one from the 1.0 download bundle

P.s Great that found the issue :)

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Just reupload the file from the 1.0 bundle. From what you said it sound like you still use 0.9 file