Private-Server.ws

Bart

Heya,

Very important thing i would like to suggest is making the site viewable by all users, what i mean by that is make the site 1024x768 compatible as a lot of users still use that resolution

Besides that i like the style changes you've implemented to the site so far, you seem to be getting quite a lot of in-traffic.

There are a lot of template problems but you said your still working on the template so there is no point to mention them, if you need someone to test your site to check that everything is fine and working once your done feel free to ask :)

cajkan

Well everything is Ok

but as leonor said i think he said that he got de-indexed from google wich is most important for trafic... :S

Bart

Damn, I has the same thing, they de-indexed about 10 pages for a week but they they are indexed again and ranking good for their keywords, might just be a temp de-index?

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Never heard of a temp de-index. Rather ii seems some of your pages were trapped in the google sandbox. Dont know how exactly that happens, but experienced that myself a few times

Back to topic: I really like where the theme is going. Love the header and menu part.
Keep it up Leonor :)

Bart

never heard of a de-index either, i think i just made it up, but about 8 of my pages got de-indexed and now they are all back on google with same of better rankings.

Morus

www.votezone.eu , www.privateserversranking.com
I like the header and menu part as well, nice one.

leonor

License Active
first thanks for the nice feedback :)

Very important thing i would like to suggest is making the site viewable by all users, what i mean by that is make the site 1024x768 compatible as a lot of users still use that resolution
Yes, you are right and we are working on it, i am waiting for response from my designer.

leonor

License Active
Were are still working on the new Template, this is the newest proposal. At this point we diden't change the Main Wrapper and footer... we are still working on it ;)

But a realy good news is we are completed our Vote Check for Private Servers :D *click*