Premium question and error.

Hi,

(I use a ssl connection domain).

I'm wondering is there a way to only have premium users banners show and not the _top skin setting. I only want premium users banners to show not non premium also. I tired putting _top skin to zero didn't work. It took premium banners off. The reason I want to do this is because there isn't much different to premium and non premium besides the color ring around their information.

Also I noticed one account can add many websites and not make a new account. Seems pretty cool to me so far. I've added 4 websites so far to my own personal account. I've tried to make a 5th and I get this error after submit:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /topwebs/index.php on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I tried to disable the stopforumspam thinking that might help which it didn't.

I get this error when I log in also with a pop up box in the window:

To display this page, Firefox must send information that will repeat any action (such as a search or order confirmation) that was performed earlier.

When I hit cancel the page goes blank. When I hit continue it loops.

Thank you

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, as for the premium, you will want to edit the ranking files.
By default the table_top_row.html and table_top_row_premium.html are the _top skins, these are used for the number of members youve set in admin, but only works on page 1.
table_row.html and table_row_premium.html are the files which are used for the rest of the members.

So for the top members you will want to to open table_top_row.html and remove the banner from that file, so the normal users dont show the banner.

As for the error you get, is that something repeatable? so does it happen each and everytime you try to add a 5th member?
Never encountered this error before, so iam not sure. But somehow sounds like a plugin might really cause it.
Which you use beside stopforumspam?

Yes it happens, and maybe it is a plugin. But I let you decide before I touch anything:

Newest Members 1.1

ScreenShots 1.0

Display Toplist Reset 1.1

SEO

Terms

Overall Stats

Stop Forum Spam

Clean URL's

Ads 1.0

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
With stopforumspam disabled you tried it already, so its not that one. Try to disable terms and screenshots as well please.
But i doubt it has anything to do with them. Maybe its a file ownership problem
I bet Mark knows more about this kind of errors, ill let him know.

Code:
[08-May-2013 21:02:17 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  require_once(./sources/sql/.php) [<a href='function.require-once'>function.require-once</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/webaddic/public_html/topwebs/index.php on line 51
[08-May-2013 21:02:17 America/Chicago] PHP Fatal error:  require_once() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required './sources/sql/.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/webaddic/public_html/topwebs/index.php on line 51
[08-May-2013 21:02:23 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  require_once(./sources/sql/.php) [<a href='function.require-once'>function.require-once</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/webaddic/public_html/topwebs/index.php on line 51
[08-May-2013 21:02:23 America/Chicago] PHP Fatal error:  require_once() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required './sources/sql/.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/webaddic/public_html/topwebs/index.php on line 51
[09-May-2013 22:29:21 America/Chicago] PHP Fatal error:  Database error in &quot;<b>/home/webaddic/public_html/topwebs/sources/admin/skins.php</b>&quot; on line <b>202</b><br /><br />
Duplicate entry 'SEO' for key 'PRIMARY' in /home/webaddic/public_html/topwebs/sources/sql/mysql.php on line 89
[10-May-2013 03:34:30 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  mysql_connect() [<a href='function.mysql-connect'>function.mysql-connect</a>]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) in /home/webaddic/public_html/topwebs/sources/sql/mysql.php on line 32
[10-May-2013 03:34:30 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  mysql_set_charset() expects parameter 2 to be resource, boolean given in /home/webaddic/public_html/topwebs/sources/sql/mysql.php on line 33
[10-May-2013 03:34:30 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  mysql_select_db() expects parameter 2 to be resource, boolean given in /home/webaddic/public_html/topwebs/sources/sql/mysql.php on line 34
[10-May-2013 03:34:30 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  mysql_query() [<a href='function.mysql-query'>function.mysql-query</a>]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) in /home/webaddic/public_html/topwebs/sources/sql/mysql.php on line 48
[10-May-2013 03:34:30 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  mysql_query() [<a href='function.mysql-query'>function.mysql-query</a>]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/webaddic/public_html/topwebs/sources/sql/mysql.php on line 48
[10-May-2013 03:34:30 America/Chicago] PHP Fatal error:  Database error in &quot;<b>/home/webaddic/public_html/topwebs/index.php</b>&quot; on line <b>60</b><br /><br />
in /home/webaddic/public_html/topwebs/sources/sql/mysql.php on line 89
[10-May-2013 03:44:43 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  mysql_connect() [<a href='function.mysql-connect'>function.mysql-connect</a>]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) in /home/webaddic/public_html/topwebs/sources/sql/mysql.php on line 32
[10-May-2013 03:44:43 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  mysql_set_charset() expects parameter 2 to be resource, boolean given in /home/webaddic/public_html/topwebs/sources/sql/mysql.php on line 33
[10-May-2013 03:44:43 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  mysql_select_db() expects parameter 2 to be resource, boolean given in /home/webaddic/public_html/topwebs/sources/sql/mysql.php on line 34
[10-May-2013 03:44:43 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  mysql_query() [<a href='function.mysql-query'>function.mysql-query</a>]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) in /home/webaddic/public_html/topwebs/sources/sql/mysql.php on line 48
[10-May-2013 03:44:43 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  mysql_query() [<a href='function.mysql-query'>function.mysql-query</a>]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/webaddic/public_html/topwebs/sources/sql/mysql.php on line 48
[10-May-2013 03:44:43 America/Chicago] PHP Fatal error:  Database error in &quot;<b>/home/webaddic/public_html/topwebs/index.php</b>&quot; on line <b>60</b><br /><br />
in /home/webaddic/public_html/topwebs/sources/sql/mysql.php on line 89

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
we are looking for mod_security log :) not mod_rewrite. You might need to ask your host, if your not familiar with this.

You can also use the process of elimination to isolate the cause of the error, its something in your title, description, or URL for that particular website.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
the login issue is also unique to your site/installation. Can you provide me a URL so I can investigate?

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
that is a very odd behavior, can you temporarily disable your SSL redirect and post back here when its done so I can test further? that seems to be the source of the problem, once confirmed we will look at what method you are using to handle this redirect.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
very odd, still getting the same behavior. Since this is isolated to your list and is not reproducible on the core, you will need to eliminate all customizations and differences on your end (plugins/hacks/edits). Alternatively, you can also just install fresh files in another directory with a seperate database prefix and see if its something in your server environment.