plugin = Tags Cloud

CrazyCoder

hello to the community !!

So, am still using the 0.6 VL version, planning to upgrade, once i'll get enough money, so not right now, arrfff

anyway, i made a Tags Cloud plugin, well of course i tried and its not working, lol :)

i attach here what i've done, reading at the edit file at /sources/ i tried to create all needed files

something is wrong, and i do not succeed to finish this very simple plugin, so simple, am not able to do it

so, maybe, some great soul would help me to finish it ?

:)))))))))

Attachments

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Please forget it until you upgraded :)
You life will be SOOOO much easier. Simply make a custom join form element in admin and you have your new stuff.

Then you can make a plugin to do something with those tags members submitted. Link them up, leading to search form maybe, or whatever.
Or just have have them as they are as little extra site content keywords

CrazyCoder

arff its a nightmare, am just trying to add an extra field on join and edit user stuff, booooo i saw i was missing a file, added it : join_fields.php
but nope, all i do is turn and turn around, hihiii ok ok am a zero, too old, what ever, need to get some rest or rest in peace 4ever, muuaaaa aaaaa :)

have a nice week end buddies ;)

if someone can help, i succeded to run my flashcloud at least, can be seen here ==> http://top-underground.net/pureones/

CrazyCoder

heyy bastiiiiii we posted at same time, hihiii

well i would like to upgrade, but :

1) have not enough money right now
2) dammed dont remember where and how to upgrade

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Uf, i dont even know anymore how things look in vl 0.6. But a quick glance shows, almost each and everything you tried there is completely wrong ;)

Dont have the time to go look deeper into this currently, sorry. But a week or what ( dont know how long you need to collect 30$ ) doesnt hurt not to have tags cloud.
I really suggest you you ditch that plugin and wait

CrazyCoder

arfff mummy said : no, not this month, hihiii, so gonna hard code this in the core files, just to finish it and be able to put my site online.

upgrading next month i hope ;)

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Still suggest you to wait. Hard coding is no solution as custom join elements in admin will use a different column naming than you have.
Though you could delete the column the admin creates and rename your old one, that would work, but is yet again bit of extra work for you then