Odd Code on admin pages since installing plugins.

pauline

Hi All,

Not sure what is happening but I have this code the bottom of all pages in my admin area:

Array
(
[a] => admin
=> plugins
[V1a1dc91c] => tass1228
[atsphp_sid_admin] => 0GJ05Z36ieDyKwO1pp3s267OZ93C0V3m
[datr] => ec398c89-80c6-dc35-46fc-06e25d6da338
[atsphp_sid_user_cp] => pJqN4jdl8o8J69lI8kaihBXm4c9ue3jR
[PHPSESSID] => df4396337983aac650864be1ca12e621

Also my login button doesn't work on my list when clicked. The problems started when I tried to install Affiliate Tracker (latest version) and my whole admin pages were all code. I uninstalled that plugin but I still got code at the top of the page. So I uploaded a new plugins folder which seemed to fix the problem until I uploaded Facebook 1.2 this is when the above code showed up. I added all the info to the FB settings but can't get the allow permissions token. I found the latest version of FB 1.3 and uploaded that but again I can't get the permissions token. It takes me to FB I then have to switch user once I've done that it takes me back to the admin settings but there is no allow permissions token. I hope this is in the right forum.

I should mention that the code doesn't appear on my list, the non working login button is the only issue there and all the FB icons and comment form are showing on my list in the stats area but the posts don't go through to FB.

Thanks in advance,

Pauline

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
That code showing up at the bottom is the output from debug, make sure debugging is disabled. Usually this is done in index.php but if your only seeing this in admin, then you or someone else may have added a line to show debug data in admin only pages. If you cannot find it, you can re upload fresh files to undo your edit.

This will probably also correct your login issue, code showing at the top of the page will prevent logins from working.

Please post your facebook question to that resource discussion to keep thing organized. I don't use facebook, but I know that is where you get your application token from

pauline

Hi Mark I checked debug and it was on but I fixed that, I haven't changed any code the problem started when I tried to upload affiliate tracker 1.2 then some code showed at the top of the admin area that's when I checked debug it was on so turned it off but it didn't fix it. I thought ok uninstall AF 1.2 and look for a later version but AF1.2 was not in my plugin area so I went to cpanel and was going to delete it, it wasn't there either. That's when I took out the plugin folder and added a new one. I have a few different errors in my error log, maybe if I replace all the files in the error log it may fix it. I will start with index.php. sorry for putting the FB post here, I'll add it to the right forum. Although replacing some file might fix that problem too hopefully.

Thanks for the help,

Pauline

Last edited:

pauline

Hi Again,

I've did a fresh install and then added my saved user.css and screen.css, but I'm still getting this code as soon as I install any plugin now.

Array
(
[a] => admin
=> plugins
[V1a1dc91c] => tass1228
[atsphp_sid_admin] => 0GJ05Z36ieDyKwO1pp3s267OZ93C0V3m
[datr] => ec398c89-80c6-dc35-46fc-06e25d6da338
[atsphp_sid_user_cp] => pJqN4jdl8o8J69lI8kaihBXm4c9ue3jR
[PHPSESSID] => df4396337983aac650864be1ca12e621

debug is set at 0

I've tried everything I know but it keeps happening, I did post the facebook problem in the plugin discussion but I haven't had a reply yet. Time to have a break now. lol

Pauline

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
that can only happen when debugging is enabled, I am sure if you look close you will see somewhere along the way you have added the debug line to your files somewhere. There is no way installing any of our plugin can enable this. Unless your uploading a plugin that has debugging enabled.... but that would be something you have done, we have no way of knowing what your files look like but this not an issue anyone else is experiencing so it would be a file edit you have made.

if you have SSH access you can grep the files to find where you have enabled debugging

Code:
# grep -R "debug" *

pauline

HI Mark,

I don't know if I have SSH access that's a new one to me but I'll google it and find out.

Thanks,

Pauline

pauline

Hi Mark,

I think I found the problem I started from scratch and once again did a fresh install the import English comes up but when I click import English I get a 404 error, the last install I did I just hit next instead of import english, so I'm guessing that would explain the problems I was having. If I can work out why I'm getting the 404 error when I click import English my problems should be solved. Any ideas why that is happening.

This is the last error log:

02-Jun-2014 23:26:26 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Warning: require_once(./languages/english.php) [<a href='function.require-once'>function.require-once</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hyfmmbfn/public_html/index.php on line 79
[02-Jun-2014 23:26:26 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Fatal error: require_once() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required './languages/english.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/hyfmmbfn/public_html/index.php on line 79

Also do I need to copy the english.php from public_htm/languages/import to public_html/languages with 1.3. I needed to that with 1.2

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
If i remember correctly your hosting had some issues with the importing ( not only that, but each install you did had issues ), normally the install script is doing that ( copying /import/english.php to languages/ )

If you have these issues, simply copy as you stated above.

As for the debug issue, disable your plugins one by one to see if any of the plugins enables the debug

pauline

Hi Basti,

I started from scratch without editing anything as in colors logo and zonea banner. I uploaded most of the plugins I wanted except Facebook because I wasn't sure if you had worked on that yet. I did see 1 update but I wasn't sure if that was a new update or was there already. The only problem I'm having now is this code:

Array
(
[_ga] => GA1.2.340433916.1401596716
[atsphp_sid_captcha] => Ppr22B5NG3ArRhPVyYRtO7uev3a25OSk
[atsphp_sid_admin] => w9dB1y787K062V1Vgo8S0ptEn77j1i2P
)

I checked debug in index.php it was off. All was going well with the plugins so I thought the issue was fixed, so I didn't check the debug mode but once I had finished adding the plugins I went back to index.php and debug was back on and the above code was both on admin and site pages. I set debug to zero and disabled all my plugins and then enabled them one by one to see if any of them set the bebug back to 1 but none of them did and the code stayed there even when debug was set at 0 and refreshing the page.

Is there any other files that debug can be turned off or on, I've already gone through a lot of files to try and find any more debug modes but so far I haven't found any. I know I must be missing something I just can't find what it is.

Thanks again,

Pauline

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Can you ask your host if you have SSH?

That will make searching all files a few seconds job and will show you exactly where you have enabled debugging.

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Or pm me site ftp and url and ill give it a quick look. Its certain its caused by one of your plugins

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Code:
if ($CONF['debug'] == 0) {
Was in your index.php . I assume you edited that, as the 0 there should be a 1. Would explain why debugging info showed although you've set debug = 0

Should be all good now

pauline

Hi Basti thank you but no I didn't edit anything at all with the last install I didn't even upload my changes to user.css until I heard back from you. Thank you for get it sorted for much appreciated. I have another problem probably just me not getting it but I will start a new thread for that one.

Again thank you so much,

Pauline