New members disappearing

Anna

I have seen myself, and heard from other members that some newly added bloggs/homepages disappears from the list and are replaced with a duplicate of some of the allready existing pages. I have a suspicion that it has something to do with that they have not yet installed the counting-script on their blog, but I am not entirely sure. Would like some input on this. Anyone know whats really going on?

Karl

Have you set a time periode where members are deleted if they are inactive in the members settings if you have and they do not ad the link code they would be removed as they would be considered inactive. I am not sure about the duplication of allready existing sites though.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Karl is correct about the inactive members, check this setting in admin-> settings -> member settings.

the duplication issue is an old issue from ATS that happens when you have several sites "tied" or inactive. note they are not replacing the removed members, they just show more than once in the rankings. I have added this to the list of needed fixes.