cajkan

Hello all

first of all im opening this thread coz i want more Payment options

My country doesnt support Paypal so i can only use Moneybookers and Alertpay

wich are great payment companies and theres lots of features

https://www.alertpay.com/

moneybookers.com

SMS Payment option ...

I personaly think that this would be great idea since Premium members arent expensive like 15-10$

Heres few SMS Payment websites

paymentwall.com

paygol.com

If you wanna support this feature use the Pool and Comment here

Thank you guys!

leonor

License Active
My brother is using paymentwall.com for a Private Game Server, and he like it. I like the idea to add more payment options.

cajkan

Thanks for reply and support

As i said some users countries dont support paypal so best choise is to add more payment options

This includes Visiolist

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
ok well lets start by choosing 1 more payment gateway for us to work on. Just saying "add more" is not really helpful, what if I add the big ones? authorize.net and verisign payflow?

otherwise lets make these requests specific. Which gateway is most important to those of you who need more than 2co and paypal? moneybookers? alertpay? authorize.net? verisign payflow?

Bart

SMS Payment & Phone Payments i think are very important, it is the quickest way of paying and everyone is able to do it that way.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
SMS Payment & Phone Payments i think are very important, it is the quickest way of paying and everyone is able to do it that way.
What SMS payment service would you like to see integrated? I must admit I no nothing about SMS payments and really have no desire to research any more on this topic that I need too.

paygol seems rather dodgy to me

paymentwall integration seems to usually be a paid addon for software, typical of services that are not very popular, which also may imply a difficult integration process.
http://www.bellini-services.com/shop/payment-modules/27-paymentwall-payment-module.html - $50 for each install on prestashop
http://www.freelancer.ca/projects/Website-Design-Shopping-Carts/payment-wall-opencart.html - Average bid for opencart is $600+

I will look at alertpay and moneybookers options asap as I know they have value, and should have fairly well supported PHP integration code samples available.

cajkan

Thanks for selecting this feature Mark

Heres some guides about pages that i have found :

• Moneybookers - new name Skrill ( Info here )
    • RECEIVE MONEY - Full Gateway Integration Manual
    • AUTOMATE SEND MONEY AND SERVER REQUESTS - Automated Payments Interface (API) / Merchant Query Interface (MQI)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Bart said SMS Payment is the fastest way to make a payment.
As ive noticed on all topsites all premium memberships are very cheap... from 5-15$

So users can pick wich will be fastest way to make payment

Thanks and i hope this helps Mark

Anna

Another (maybe) easier way around - why cant you make the payment site so that we can add our own payment links for our different payment options? That is integrated in most modern payment-sites I believe. The only problem Ican see here is that it might be hard to automate it. But nothing is impossible.....

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Another (maybe) easier way around - why cant you make the payment site so that we can add our own payment links for our different payment options? That is integrated in most modern payment-sites I believe. The only problem Ican see here is that it might be hard to automate it. But nothing is impossible.....
It really doesnt change the fact that we need to code it. All these require api ( and the likes ) integration. Admin settings and whatnot. So whenever you want to add a new payment option we still would need to update the core

Anna

Well, my idea was just a way for the individual to custumize payingoptions. You see, none of the above suggested payingoptions is very big (if existent) in Sweden besides PayPal. We use Payson instead which in turn I believe is useless in Germany etc . You see where I want to get to?

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Yea i see where you are aiming at. But when it comes to customizing paying options we still need to code it in core, be it payson or something different.
We will need to wait and see where we are going with this. I know that i dont want 100 payment option settings ( like with paypal ) in the admin area. With lots of payment options this need to be simplified a lot

Shawn Hagan

hm i think a multie payment system is the best thing. You can also use SMS pay with paymentwall.

paymentwall Mobile
i have paymentwall on one of my mmorpg gaming servers.. its a joke. they charge 20% transaction fees which have to be offset to the players. which doesnt make them happy in the slightest. they also are not very user friendly imo. the concept was great.. but the negatives outweight the bad

top250

I use paymentwall in my game end i am very happy whit it--- yes the get 20% of the earnings but see how many payment options the provide
more than 70 ways so no matter where you live you always get the most used payment options available in your region.

in the past you have to earn minimal 250$ to get payed at the end of the month the minimum is now set to 100$ on your balance to get payed.

so when you ask me Paymentwall is a good all-round solution for people that not have the chance to use paypal.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Well I had some time to setup an account and look at paymentwall, it looks like its integration relies on Iframe. At this point it looks like payment wall (if we decide to code for this platform at all) will be a paid add on and not a part of the core or a free plugin. Most likely this addon will cost $50+ due to the amount of work required to integrate this properly. If you have a paymentwall account you can easily integrate it yourself into your own custom page simply by pasting the code they provide when you add an application from their dashboard, but you will need to manually edit the member to make them premium after payment.

Alertpay is next on my list, but I have no ETA for this