Installation problem

Good evening.

I'm trying to install version 1.8 but to no avail.
For example, I get the following error message:

Schwerwiegender Fehler : Datenbankfehler in " /home/webpages/XXX/XXX/XXX/install/index.php " in Zeile 78
Die Tabelle 'db_403529_23.VL_settings' ist in /home/webpages/XXX/XXX/XXX/sources/sql/mysql.php in Zeile 98 nicht vorhanden

Before that, all the signs were green.
I checked the data in the database and tried again, unfortunately it doesn't work.
Where is my mistake?

Can someone help me please?

Greetings Andreas

//Edit:
Everything all over again to zero.
Now I get these messages:

1.PNG 2.PNG

Last edited:

cajkan

Good evening.

I'm trying to install version 1.8 but to no avail.
For example, I get the following error message:

Schwerwiegender Fehler : Datenbankfehler in " /home/webpages/XXX/XXX/XXX/install/index.php " in Zeile 78
Die Tabelle 'db_403529_23.VL_settings' ist in /home/webpages/XXX/XXX/XXX/sources/sql/mysql.php in Zeile 98 nicht vorhanden

Before that, all the signs were green.
I checked the data in the database and tried again, unfortunately it doesn't work.
Where is my mistake?

Can someone help me please?

Greetings Andreas

//Edit:
Everything all over again to zero.
Now I get these messages:

View attachment 1265 View attachment 1266
Will notify Basti about this he will be able to assist you he is from Germany also :)

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Hey,
dein mysql ist im strickt Modus, was zu dem error führt mit 'Description'. Kannst du einmal install/index.php öffnen und die Zeile ersetzen ( Zeile 1388 oder einfach nach dem text suchen )
Code:
`description` TEXT default '',
ersezte das mit
Code:
`description` TEXT,

Hallo Basti.

Danke für deine Hilfe.
Ich habe das geändert und habe nun als neue Fehlermeldung:

Fatal error: Database error in "/home/xxxxx/xxxxx/xxxxx/toplistenportal/install/index.php" on line 1175
CREATE command denied to user 'USERxxxxx'@'localhost' for table 'VL_settings' in /home/xxxxx/xxxxx/xxxxx/toplistenportal/sources/sql/mysql.php on line 98

Mit der kann ich natürlich auch wieder nichts anfangen :-(

Gruß
Andreas

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Are you positive your MySQL user has all privleges? its looks like it may not based on this error message: "CREATE command denied to user"

Thank you, that was the mistake this time.
Now it's working.
Thanks Mark!

Now I still have to find the German language for the new version, then I finally understand everything * lol *

Greetings Andreas