Hellooo VL !

CrazyCoder

ouuchhh its been a very long time i did not come here, u did a long walk guys !!!

Hi mark, basti and all members :)))

So, am about to finish my VL 0.7 website, changes in my life allow me NOW, to restart on coding :))))))

i would like you, buddies, evyone wanting to, to come to visit what i did so far

tell me ur opinion please :)))

my devellopment version is hosted at this adress right now : http://top-underground.net/pureones

=============================================

what i do miss, is a paying system as i found out at this web site ==> http://www.topwarez.fr/

u can see on the right side of this website some kind of : feature member of the moment

THEN when u click on the link under : Votre site ici ( Your site here )

u directed to a page where u can pay, in order to ur site to be shown

as a feature member, for about 1 hour, 2 hours, ... 1 day, ... 1 week

differents way of buying this exposure are proposed : allopass, paypal, ....

i would like the same

I KNOW there is already a Premium membership feature into the VL 0.7 release,

but can it do the same ??? honnestly i did not configurated it yet, arrffff

i guess i should renew my subscription to VL, heyyyyy u are on the 1.2 version now, right ???

hehehee mark and basti u certainly have dramatically improved this wonderfull VL !!!!!

So can u help me please ?

AND also can u tell me honnestly, ur tought about my 0.7 VL customisation ?

come on please, take a look at it : http://top-underground.net/pureones

CrazyCoder

ok time to get some rest ;)

i think, i can reuse the premium membership system, add more options, as 1 hour, 2 hours, 3 hours , ....

simply offer a paypal payment

create a new block, called by example : focus on this site at the moment

and put in it , the site whom just bought a special exposure for 1 or 2 or 3 hours :)

but if 2 sites do want to be in dat place at the same time, i need a code , some timer, to make the next one wait

till the time bought by the first one ends

gonna try to make something this week end and show you my codes, if u can help :)

dat could become a new insterresting feature :))))

see u have a good night buddies

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Hey there, welcome back.
To be honest, not my type of skin, or rather needs a bit of more work in my opinion
- black sidebar doesnt go to well with that style in my opinion
- Logo needs some serious work.
- Menu images seems badly cut out from some site/google where background was white instead transparent
- category box title, could need whitish dropshadow or a different text color
- stats page member title. Fire font so 1999 :)

As for your premium, there is a reason why it was made weekly, although i like other options also ( also check our premium rework thread before requesting premium stuff, lots of suggestions already ).
Paypal fees, a 1 day payment, yet alone 1 -3 hours, you should have nothing left for you because of that.
Unless you adjust it that high that it covers the fees.

Other then that, you should get your version up to date before doing this :)
And remember to use plugin hooks, if you need one we not have present, let us know and it will be included in the next release.
Re-applying paying stuff would be no joke ;)

Last edited:

CrazyCoder

hi basti !!!! nice to hear from u again

1) for the system the site is shown 1 or 2 or 3 hour on a special block, people use the allopass system in fact

u pay 6 euros and u get 10 allopass codes to be used , each code place ur site for 3 hours into this special blcok
so i could make something AS the premium system, but their way :))))

so once u get the 10 allopass codes, u go to the special blcok, u enter the id of ur site + one of ur code u just bought,
and ur put to the queue, IF there is already a site shown, u have to wait after the timer to end
THEN when its ur turn, ur site is shownand once the timer end ( 3 hours timer ), ur site is retired.

would u be able to code this system basti ?

i will start on coding this next week, and be back to publish my work here at the forum,
lets see if i can do it :)))))))))

u can visit the site in order to get idea about this system : http://www.topwarez.fr/ as u can look at the 2 screen captures i put
its a plugin coming from FreeGlobes, the Boost one .

2) yep am gonna renew hihihiii am just running after some $ right now, lol, where is the link to renew please ?

3) yeah i know the theme i made, wooooooooooooo its a burning eyes theme , hihihiiiiiii !!!!!!!!!!
wooo YES it does needs many adjustements, better draws, ... and the logo ? its a pity, yeahhhh

cajkan

Welcome back CrazyCoder,

When ive visited VL first time in my live i saw your posts everywhere :). Its a pleasure to have you back.

About the design, first thing you should do is to upgrade to 1.2VL - soon new update will come, and overall design needs re-work.
For icons - instead of images you can use Font Awesome

CrazyCoder

hey cajkan, thank you :))))))))

hihihi yeah i was active in the past, lol, MAINLY .... "eating" mark and basti brains with my weird requests, hihihiii
asking and asking all the time after this or dat, lol

then i had a long trouble way to walk throught in my life, now all is fine again and am back to coding iiiaaaaaaa :)))))

next week i restart on coding, lets see if i can succeed to make my VL finally runs, ouuchhhhhhh

kiss to you, kiss to evryone !!!!

hip hip hip houuuurrrraaaaaaaaa to VISIOLIST !!!!!!!

heyyyyyyy by the way, my "old" aardwark top list still online, since 2008 ;)))))))

here : http://www.tip-top-torrents.net

have a good week end buddies :)))))))

top50servers

I think the older sites you have linked really need some updating.

Like how its a little different from what everyone else is doing though, good luck!

CrazyCoder

me again :)

so collecting a few buxs in order to renew my VL , lol, and lets see if after i can finalize this new site, hihiii see u soon ;)