Google +1

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
VERSION 1.1#

This is a simple plugin that adds the Google+1 widget to the social block on your members stats page.

Features
  • Turn on / off in admin settings
  • Choose to +1 members stats page or his website url via admin settings
Required Visiolist Version
0.6 and above. Versions below dont have the required template tag ( social block ) in stats.html and would need to get that file updated before using it.

Languages
- English, German

Attachments

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Hey,
what you mean nothing? a Page should open to login into google+ if you are not allready logged it or dont have an account. And that seems to work for me.
Also once logged in the +1 was placed successful.

What browser you use?

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Yes i tried on your site ( but removed it again )

Properbly some IE error again

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
testing with IE 7/8/9 now... be back in 5 minutes :)

UPDATE: works fine in all three versions of IE I tested with. I would start suspecting any ad or popupblockers you might have installed potentially blocking Google's popup window. Cant see any other reason why it would fail.

gsharpe1964

Ok, I completely uninstalled the Google plugin, and re installed it, Refresh the page Ctrl +F5, Button and box appeared, cursor and mouseover works on the button but when i click ijust goes through the mouseover effect and no screem or numbers in the box??

You say it works for you? well i'll leave it on, it my me my old computer, Time for a new one i guess

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
does this Google+ widget work for you anywhere on the web? the truth is 99.8% of this happens on google servers, there is no code on our end for this. I'm guessing firewall, antivirus, adblocker or some other intrusive software on your PC is preventing this widget from working.

gsharpe1964

May well be mate,to be honest i've not really done much with Google+ but if i come accross a site with it i'll try. Dont worry about it too much Mark, I know your a busy guy

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
no worries :) just want to make sure things are working as best they can

cheers

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
If you use this plugin and updated to VisioList 0.9 it is required to reupload this plugin ( dont delete, just reupload ). This is because of the change on the statistics page.

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
A small update to go with the latest patch for 1.0. Nothing major, but will correct a few design issues who came up after the patch. A simple overwrite ( upload via admin plugin manager is enough )