Global Payment Provider for VL

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Current version not, but for 1.9 is coming a new payment system to make it easier to make standartized code for payments.
One can then easily make plugins to push in new methods if they know some coding.

At the moment got new paypal ( via ipn ), stripe and paygol ( similar to paymentwall ) in this new system
We wont be putting each and every method requested into core though. Managing to many payment system is soon becooming a mess for us to support.

Also little sidenode for paymentwall. While i made stuff in the past for it, im not sure how to prevent possible cheats with it. Issue in paymentwall are those multi payment systems like phone or bank. PW does not pass back the original price paid in the currency we sell in, thus price checks cant be performed. Just a little reminder :)

legendz

AcemanWolf
Current version not, but for 1.9 is coming a new payment system to make it easier to make standartized code for payments.
One can then easily make plugins to push in new methods if they know some coding.

At the moment got new paypal ( via ipn ), stripe and paygol ( similar to paymentwall ) in this new system
We wont be putting each and every method requested into core though. Managing to many payment system is soon becooming a mess for us to support.

Also little sidenode for paymentwall. While i made stuff in the past for it, im not sure how to prevent possible cheats with it. Issue in paymentwall are those multi payment systems like phone or bank. PW does not pass back the original price paid in the currency we sell in, thus price checks cant be performed. Just a little reminder :)
Reason I was asking is because I wanted a different checkout for members and also 2Checkout declined my app lol
3B0CB798-8BC2-4977-A8DF-A06E5F518BCD.jpeg

cajkan

Reason I was asking is because I wanted a different checkout for members and also 2Checkout declined my app lol
View attachment 1247
2checkout wants "real" businesses, they asked me for tons of company documents etc... and at the end they said we don't allow gaming sites :p

Best option would be: Stripe, Paysafe Card, PayGol, PaymentWall, Crypto (Bitpay, Coinbase) etc...