Display Toplist Reset Time

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
VERSION 1.1#

Description
- Displays your toplist reset time, which is the time your toplist reset the ranking.
- The form of display is
Reset in xx days, xx hours, xx minutes
- If you ranking period is daily, days are left out.
- Automaticaly adjust if you switch ranking periods and takes in server offset which is a admin setting to adjust toplist ranking reset time

Installation
1) Upload through admin plugin manager or ftp
2) Place {$toplist_reset} in wrapper.html where you want the time to appear

Updates
25.04.2013 - Removed "next valid vote in xx" and moved it to the "Vote Message" plugin

Attachments

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Yup, the "vote remaining time" i properbly remove again. Its better fit to go into the "vote Message" plugin

You will have to get the ip of visitor, then use that to query the ip_log database table WHERE ip_address = this ip AND username = for who he voted AND uniq_in = 1
If the query is successful, he voted already

rarecreations

TWO PEOPLE ONE BRAIN
Hi there Basti & Mark. We were wondering whether you had made the change to the vote message plugin that you suggested just above about the vote remaining time or is that planned to be done later down the track. Thanks for your time.

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry :( Much is going lately in personal life, so i had not the time. Maybe i find the time tonight.

rarecreations

TWO PEOPLE ONE BRAIN
Sorry to hear that. :( I hope all sorts out for you with the best possible outcome. *hugs*No rush was just curious.