Demo URL and personal Demo

r87

Mister "Question"
Hello,

please fix demo URL and perosnalized demo. It's completely broken. Kind of shame. Also, contacted via contact form - no answer. Signal for bad support?

P.S. All your mails goes to SPAM (Gmail system).

Now questions:

1. Is it possible to make toplist for game servers with online/offline server status. Example: http://www.l2.votezone.eu/?a=stats&u=Lineage2Network is it hard to implement if no module available? Programming skills equal to zero.

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Hey yea, deleted the database for these 2 by mistake. Will remake them now

Contact form no reply. Thought of time differences? or maybe your mail landed in spam. With our mails landing in spam might be a xenforo issue, needs some information, thanks for the info.

A plugin is available, just not shared to public since we are planning to ease the proccess of new join fields ( required for this kind of plugin ) by creating them via admin

cajkan

r87 Visiolist got great support

everything can be done just request into Request section

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
r87, thanks for your patience, demo and demosetup has been fixed and should be usuable again :)

r87

Mister "Question"
Now we talking :) . Thanks for quick response, considering to become a client. Basti, thank you for quick reaction.

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
np, if you happen to find errors on the demo or demosetup let us know. Dont think i forgot something, but could always happen

r87

Mister "Question"
Reviewwed extended demo. Couple questions:

1. Is there any multi language capability? I mean that users/guests may choose they language from top or bottom of the page.
2. Where can I see plugins list available?
3. Is it compatible with PHP 5.4 MySQL 5.5 ?
4. Can customer transfer his license to another customer? (Example.; I sold website to another person and want to transfer license to him).
5. Does license apply per domain or can be installed in multiple domains?
6. Extented downloads option ir order form, what this means? Because in explanation URL nothing said about it (recommended to revisit order page ;) ).

Thank you in advance.

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
hey
1. There are different languages available, but a "guest selecting language" is not yet available. But would be easy to integate for 0.8 or 0.9
2. Cant you see the plugins forum? Permissions should allow you to see the topic if iam not mistaken
3. Main installer and plugin installers may be updated for vl 0.8
php 5.3+ seems to have a more sensible "query create table part" for NOT NULL without default values. Only confirmed yet on a xampp localhost server though. Not a biggy though and easy to fix if it should indeed cause issues
Beside that it should run without issues unless a function from 5+ will get deprectated. Same with mysql
4. This is a GPL licenced product. So yes.
Its advised to refer him to us here so we can make his account licenced so he get access to laetest downloads/plugins/screenshot api etc etc
5. Again this is GPL. But a licence per 3 domains or so is considered acceptable by us
6. That thing can be safely removed ( by clicking the trash icon beside it ). Unfortunatly swreg dont allow to remove it. Its for cases when you need to redownload from swreg if you lost your purchased product. This is not the case here though as we also have the files in the forum, except the forum closes, which should not happen :)

Shawn Hagan

theres a plugin for vbulletin built like this that puts up little racial flags and you can select the languages, i wonder if it could somehow be tweaked to work on this,

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Not really the need to tweak other scripts code. Would properbly take more time than writing our own. Isnt really hard

Shawn Hagan

sorry, i was only offfering up there is a functional plugin. so its possible to get it done if theres soemone out there willing to take the time in either fashion.

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Yea, no offense on my part. Properbly even easier for someone else beside us to code it from scratch :)