Custom Managing Members in Admin

autosurf

I use this with V1.7,
but I lost the identifiers and titles of the members in the admin part (index.php? a=admin & b=manage)

I had to change in the file: admin_manage_member_loop.php
the name of the variable $row and $row1: /

I don't know why, did it work with version 1.6?

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
What are you trying to do? the plugin on page 1 does not have a $row or $row1
the only thing it has is $row['username'] which is the variable for the page itself.

autosurf

I'll try to explain my problem more clearly:
I upgraded to version 1.7 and in my admin (/index.php?a=admin&b=manage), the user (display and data) and the url was no longer present on my page.
by disabling the plugin (CategoryListCount), my data in the admin was present again.
I modified in the file (admin_manage_member_loop.php), the variable row by row1 (different from row) and it works again (my data are present in the admin).

In the source/admin/manage.php file, there is :
// Plugin Hook
eval (PluginManager::getPluginManager ()->pluginHooks ('admin_manage_member_loop'));

$TMPL['admin_content'] .= <<<<EndHTML
<tr class="lightbg{$alt}">
<td><input type="checkbox" name="u[]" value="{$row['username']}" id="checkbox_{$num}" class="check_selectall_none" /></td>
<d align="center">{$row['username']}</td>
<td width="100%"><a href="{$row['url']}" onclick="out('{$row['username']}');" title="{$row['url']}" class="vistip">{$row['title']}</a></td>
{$extra}
<align="center">{$screenshot}</td>
and I wonder, if with the base plugin, the data of $row['username'] and $row['title'] are not replaced by the one of the plugin?

autosurf

And in the admin_manage_extend_search.php, can you put the text : "category" into the variable ?
because, i use the script in French :/ and i rename category with other text ^^
(exemple : https://www.classement.pro/top/autosurf/)

It could be interesting for the webmaster to choose this name (even in English), for example: category, top, dir or other?
this possibility could be proposed for version 1.8 ?

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
And in the admin_manage_extend_search.php, can you put the text : "category" into the variable ?
That is not an offical plugin, just edit the file to replace the text directly

and I wonder, if with the base plugin, the data of $row['username'] and $row['title'] are not replaced by the one of the plugin?
The plugin on page 1 was tested and worked. not tested with VL 1.7, but it should work ( since my modified manage.php was put into 1.7 )
Zip your plugin and post it here, you probably just copied something wrong, or not completely

autosurf

Hi,
In the file plugin/CategoryListCount/admin_manage_member_loop
the data $username is empty ???

maybe there is a real problem with this plugin?
can you check please?
this and the previous problem seems related !

I had to change the variable $username to $row['username'] in this file !

Last edited:

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry was on vacation

In the file plugin/CategoryListCount/admin_manage_member_loop
the data $username is empty ???
Well, cause you modified the hell out of the plugin without knowing what you do ;)

If you look at page 1 again, this is what you have to use
Code:
    while (list($username) = $DB->fetch_array($rank_result))
    {
        if($username == $row['username'])
$username is from the query of that plugin,
and $row['username'] is from manage.php query ( the base member data )
Code:
    $result = $DB->select_limit("SELECT * FROM {$CONF['sql_prefix']}_sites sites, {$CONF['sql_prefix']}_stats stats WHERE sites.username = stats.username AND active > 0 {$search_sql} ORDER BY {$filter} {$order}", $num_list, $start, __FILE__, __LINE__);
    while ($row = $DB->fetch_array($result)) {
What you have now is no wonder it does not work, it produces errors