Contact us Plugin

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, a contact modification was allredy built with aardvark, so its just a matter of converting it into a plugin. This week i planned to release the facebook plugin, if i find the time i include the contact along with it

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
hmm I am sure I already converted this but didn't post it for some reason, no worries Basti, I will dig it up and post later today :)

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
nope this plugin is fully created, however has not been posted.

Some plugins (like this one) will require a new php file be added to /sources/, the method I have created for handling this was not fully supported by Basti as it requires an addition to the query string in the URL's. So for example in regular URL mode the path to the contact page would be ?app=sendmessage and in clean URL mode it would be /app/sendmessage the "app" part can be whatever we want, but we would prefer have nothing new in the URL if possible... since this decision will live with us for years to come we need to ensure we make the right choice how to handle these. We'll be discussing this early in the week and see what we can come up with.