Captchas in Signup page

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
I was able to join your list and complete captcha with no problem. Perhaps you have a session issue with your browser, try closing your browser and start again.

I was able to join your list and complete captcha with no problem. Perhaps you have a session issue with your browser, try closing your browser and start again.
I cleared browser settings, re-opened and even tried 3 different browsers but no results. I'm not sure may cause this.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
well it seems to be limited to you at the moment, as it works for me on your list. This captcha has been in use for over 10 years on many thousands of lists, this is the first reported issue I can recall.

well it seems to be limited to you at the moment, as it works for me on your list. This captcha has been in use for over 10 years on many thousands of lists, this is the first reported issue I can recall.
Hmm. I have just tried it on my dedicated server with different IP, same issue.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
This is an issue with your local machine, not the host, and not the script. As I said, i was able to join your list with no problem at all.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Re-install will do you no good. The problem is not on VisioList end it sounds like its you or your PC.

maybe use recaptcha option or security question instead

Re-install will do you no good. The problem is not on VisioList end it sounds like its you or your PC.

maybe use recaptcha option or security question instead
Do I need to add the client-side and server-side integration codes to file? Because I tickled reCaptcha in admincp and put the keys there, but it's not showing up.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
You need to enter the keys from Google recaptcha into admin settings in order for it to work.

I just tested default skin, didn't help. So it must the captchas. Only security is working for me. Is there a way I can make captchas to work for me again?

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
please send me your admin login so I can ensure you have it setup correct.