Resource icon

Callback Vote Check 2.0

No permission to download

lcssurf

This plugin has nothing to do with game callback. Its a website callback. Once installed see the useage help page: your-site.com/callback-guide/ or your-site.com/?a=callback

This flow is like
1) If website owner provided callback url in his account settings e.g his-site.com/callback.php
2) when user votes ( via modified voting url, again see the useage help page ), we send a request to the owners provided page above with certain values so he can identify the voter on his website
3) if he integrated his callback correctly, he can check on his website if a user voted or not and reward him some stuff
hmmm ok, I think I got.

lcssurf

This plugin has nothing to do with game callback. Its a website callback. Once installed see the useage help page: your-site.com/callback-guide/ or your-site.com/?a=callback

This flow is like
1) If website owner provided callback url in his account settings e.g his-site.com/callback.php
2) when user votes ( via modified voting url, again see the useage help page ), we send a request to the owners provided page above with certain values so he can identify the voter on his website
3) if he integrated his callback correctly, he can check on his website if a user voted or not and reward him some stuff
just one more question bro, what specifically I need to fill in call back check?

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
You as an admin? Nothing, just follow the install instruction.
The callback script is for your website members, not you.

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Read the install instruction, there is an instruction page for members included, which you need to link on your list somewhere.
Explanation and example script for the toplist member are located at your-site.com/callback-guide/ or your-site.com/?a=callback if you use no clean urls. You should add this url to your menu so your users know what to do

Basti

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you, but when I go to ?a=callback show that I do not config my callback... =(
Thank you for the heads up, there was some old plugin version leftover code which caused this. Should be good now, please redownload the zip